Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I havent been on much here lately, actually not any at all - we have had alot going on...Christmas, Swimming Championships, moving, my daughter was in the hospital and now we are getting Bella ready to leave on her Specialing career but things are starting to slow down a little so wanted to come back and say hello and say I missed talking to you guys!!

Anyway, Here are some pictures we had taken of Bella a couple of months ago for Ads that we have coming up...these pics were all freestacked photos with no lead, no retouching, just her posing on her own...couldnt use any of them but they are still kinda pretty so wanted to share... As you can see, she loves the camera and is a BIG HAM when it comes to getting her picture taken :) Anyway, Enjoy!

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
The lovely Miss Bella is as breathtaking as ever. :)

*sigh* <3

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
She's simply beautiful. What great pictures. Are you getting nervous about sending her off? Lucy went away for just 9 days w/ her handler and it was really weird without her at home. The very best to Bella in her new specials career. I bet she will do very well!

p.s. Hope your daughter is ok too.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She's simply beautiful. What great pictures. Are you getting nervous about sending her off? Lucy went away for just 9 days w/ her handler and it was really weird without her at home. The very best to Bella in her new specials career. I bet she will do very well!

p.s. Hope your daughter is ok too.

Thank you! Im not getting nervous as she loves him and he loves her and I completely trust him with her or she would never go...but I am getting very sad, its going to be so hard to let her go and her not be at home with us. She is such a huge part of our happy household and such a joy to have around, she is always stirring up something and its going to be hard not to have her silly snarlies to look at :( She is the biggest love bug girl I have ever had, she walks over and just gives me kisses for no reason or comes over and crawls up in my lap for some love, always brings me 2 balls, not 1 and constantly wants them thrown for her and will paw at me until I give in ... these are the things I am going to miss having everyday with her not being there. The good part is, when there are weekends that Esteban doesnt have shows, we will go and get her and she will have long weekend visits at home, that is the only saving grace is that I will still get to have her home some during this period.

My daughter is doing better, not great but getting better each day - she had multiple blood clots in her lungs that took her down fast...very scary - it will just take her some time to get back to normal. Thank you for asking.

·
Good Gracious, Gracie!
1,943 Posts
All nice photos, but I especially love the one of her with her front paws on the informational podium (for lack of a better term).

Sometimes I think Gracie is part meerkat, as much as she likes to stand on her hind legs!

Best fortune with Bella! And I wish for your daughter to be well, too. So very sorry to hear she's got something so serious.

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Nice pictures! I can sympathize on the swim championship thingie - that has been keeping us busy along with newborn puppies - LOL!

Good luck with her specials career!

Reactions: tuxedojack
1 - 20 of 41 Posts