Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She looks way too happy to be wearing bunny ears! And what is she eyeing ever so intently ion the last pic?!
I'm so very happy with the bunny ears picture!

She's eyeing a bowl of homemade mac 'n' cheese (wagon wheel shaped pasta, and has ground beef in it as well). I actually left her alone with it to go get the camera...it was a housemate's bowlful, so I felt comfortable with the risk. She hadn't budged an inch by the time I came back! :roflmao:

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pictures. That first one is priceless!
Thanks!

Every holiday, my minimal goal is to get at least one picture with the hat on...Christmas, birthday, Easter, you know. I was very pleased with the Easter! French fries are better than turkey meatballs, I guess (what I used for the birthday one last year to get her to stay still)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
What a beautiful girl, your Elka is.
First picture is as much about the most perfect smile, as it is good, with the funny ears dressup.
- I tried putting my baseball cap on Amy (years ago)...she just wanted to shake her head, and she pouts (no smile from her)...like screw off Dad...lol
- Amy not excited about wearing Dads sun glasses either...she thinks, I am not putting up with your silly games today / her laid back ears, show her feelings best

Elka thing I would love to read this book, but on second thought...I will just get Mommy to read it to me, and show me the pictures...sitting on the couch, next to my best friend.
GingerGunlock - thku for sharing the photos, and bringing us a smile / seeing your good girls world, with a family lifestyle of so much happiness.
- does Elka get to lick the mack & cheeze bowl clean ? (It looks so good, even from here / dobes make great pre-dishwasher cleanup cycles IMO)

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a beautiful girl, your Elka is.
First picture is as much about the most perfect smile, as it is good, with the funny ears dressup.
- I tried putting my baseball cap on Amy (years ago)...she just wanted to shake her head, and she pouts (no smile from her)...like screw off Dad...lol
- Amy not excited about wearing Dads sun glasses either...she thinks, I am not putting up with your silly games today / her laid back ears, show her feelings best

Elka thing I would love to read this book, but on second thought...I will just get Mommy to read it to me, and show me the pictures...sitting on the couch, next to my best friend.
GingerGunlock - thku for sharing the photos, and bringing us a smile / seeing your good girls world, with a family lifestyle of so much happiness.
- does Elka get to lick the mack & cheeze bowl clean ? (It looks so good, even from here / dobes make great pre-dishwasher cleanup cycles IMO)
Truth be told, Elka always gets some of her own mac 'n' cheese :lol2: Most of what I cook is also canine friendly, so that we just don't have to worry about it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts