Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roxy will be needing a soft crate when we start Rally Obedience classes this summer. What sites do you like? She is 25inches and weighs 65 lbs. Something that will be easy for me alone to set up and take down. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,325 Posts
I recently purchased a Noz2Noz soft craft (Christmas present for Baron). We are going into Open A obedience this year and wanted to have one so he could relax while we wait for our class. Sorry I didn't get one sooner but when we started Novice obedience wasn't sure how far we would go. We could really have used it last year for our Rally trials. I got the 42". Baron is about 82 pounds. We probably could have gotten away with the smaller one but DH wanted him to have room. I am able to carry and set it up myself.

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
I have a 36" soft crate by Noz2Noz. I love it. It's easy for me to put together and has a handle for carrying it. My male fits in it easily.

Reactions: dobegal

·
Super Moderator
21,896 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
This is exactly what I'm looking for, and it's for sale at petsmart for $120. I refuse to pay that much money, if anyone can find this for Canada please let me know!
Good luck...I think I exhausted the reasonably priced soft sided kennel search in Canada...:D

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
I bought a Noz to Noz here in Toronto for $130 and I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Good luck...I think I exhausted the reasonably priced soft sided kennel search in Canada...:D
Haha, I'm beginning to think this as well. I refuse to pay anything over $80 for something that can easily be destroyed. I know your paying for the convenience but look at the prices in the states, our taxes can't be THAT high to hike up the prices lol.

I'm looking on kijiji.ca for used items. I see some promising ads, but I'm going to wait for the right sale.

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
I never see soft crates on Craigslist or Kijiji but maybe you'll get lucky. I love my 42" Noz2Noz. I even use it for Bella (64 lbs) because we are often at a training venue or (now) rally event for many hours and I don't like to have my dog in a small crate for that length of time.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have had my Noz2Noz for over ten years and it is showing no signs of needing to be replaced. It was one of my best dog purchases and I take it to shows and use it every day. There is no way that I would buy anything else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts