Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say i am so proud of my girl!!! Sasha is only about 7 months old, this morning at 4 A.M. i let them out cause well i was up and they needed to go out. Well my B/F works nights so the first thing i do every morning is close the yards gates well at 4 in the morning i didnt think of it. ok so getting to the point, Niko my boxer and Capone were in the back of the yard playing and i didnt see Sasha. well i walked around the corner of the house and there she is, slunk down on her haunches hair up and growling(menacingly) scared me.

well the last few weeks people have been saying there is a peeping tom around our neighbor hood, Sasha caught him last night and chased him all the way down the street :3dbiggrin

she scared me so i firmly believe the person slinkin around the house ended up messin himself when she took off after him, and i praised her so much cause she came when calle (not by name cause i dont want him to know it) she got extra treats and got to sleep in bed with mom the rest of the morning...... my little protector :dancing_b

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean dont get me wrong i know i should of checked the gate n all first but, im suffering from a major sinus infection that is currently effecting my brain functions :eek:

So no i dont normally let my dogs run loose, just had to clarify

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
WOW!!! That's fantastic!!! You must be so proud of your girl!!!! Excellant work from an excellant doberman!

·
Registered
133 Posts
TracyJo said:
Good girl Sasha!!! It's amazing how intuitive this breed is... I can honestly say that I feel safe walking at night with Chi and she's only 4 months old... She won't let anyone hurt her momma :)
I feel the same way! Apollo is also only 4 months old (one week to go!) and he's always so alert when we're walking at night. He'll growl if he sees someone walking across the street, let alone on the same side we're on. I'll hear this low growl and then I'll almost have to strain to see what it is...so I'm definitely never worried about someone sneaking up on us, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts