Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To put it simply, there was an apparently not so empty container in my car the past three weeks that had mabels favorite training toys in it......and still some mozarella sticks and natural balance.....

Moldy toys= trash bin= replacement i'm sorry toys :D

PICTURES!

Can I have my new toys now?!? you owe me ya know!

Toy #1 a replacement wubba, none of the fun patterns but yay purple! (i wanted it last time but only had red in her size :p)

Om nom nom

Toy #2 a replacement for a little furry 6 squeaker thing that was on a rope...she ditched the rope and loved yet didnt eat it...and i killed it :(
*she refused to take a picture with it, she played with it in the car and other toys were "newer", so far so good though, only front teeth nibbles, and she is playing the i won't kill you shove it then dive bomb it game :p

Oh! and it's a tie dye fleece ball

The i'm sorry I ruined your stuff toy, the cheaper/smaller $15 octopus, if he lasts she's getting a big one :D

I'm not so sure she likes it......;)

But I may be wrong.....;)

The spoiled devil diva and her loot

Are we done yet? I could be napping....new toys, baths and daycare are stressful!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Where did you get that ball?! Diesel would love that.

Mabel seems to be happy with her new things haha that last picture though makes her look like she's saying get that camera out of my face so I can enjoy my toys in peace.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you get that ball?! Diesel would love that.

Mabel seems to be happy with her new things haha that last picture though makes her look like she's saying get that camera out of my face so I can enjoy my toys in peace.
Petco :D we went on lunch yesterday. She also got like pure luv of something like that bacon busy bone type things, apparently this better brand is well better since she doesnt think busy bones are edible but she gobbled this new one up.

And haha, she was tired! she wanted to nibble the fuzzy ball, snuggle it, and pass out!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Petco :D we went on lunch yesterday. She also got like pure luv of something like that bacon busy bone type things, apparently this better brand is well better since she doesnt think busy bones are edible but she gobbled this new one up.

And haha, she was tired! she wanted to nibble the fuzzy ball, snuggle it, and pass out!
I'll have to look for it. He loves those kind of things. I think D maybe had a similar busy bone D only liked this type and not the other type that he just leaves all over the house haha

Aw poor Mabel. She has such a hard life haha

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a two pack in large of these Pur Luv Mini Bones Dog Treats for Small Dogs at PETCO
They must taste much better cuz regular busy bones get carried around with occasional gumming that leads to ewwww why did this break and omg! it's in my mouth, must-lick-carpet-get-it -off :lol2: she likes the chewnola and the basted ones though, they're just way to messy

and oh yea, it's pretty difficult living here....:rolleyesww: raw chicken and eggs for breakfast, toys up my butt, daycare and going with me everywhere....mhm it must suck :p

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
It was a two pack in large of these Pur Luv Mini Bones Dog Treats for Small Dogs at PETCO
They must taste much better cuz regular busy bones get carried around with occasional gumming that leads to ewwww why did this break and omg! it's in my mouth, must-lick-carpet-get-it -off :lol2: she likes the chewnola and the basted ones though, they're just way to messy

and oh yea, it's pretty difficult living here....:rolleyesww: raw chicken and eggs for breakfast, toys up my butt, daycare and going with me everywhere....mhm it must suck :p
Those are different. We'll have to try them though. He does the same thing with the other busy bones. He looks at me like MOM IT'S GETTING SOFT AND BREAKING FIX IT!

They have such a hard life don't they :D

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sadly we shouldn't be too surprised, i mean busy bones are truthfully pretty crappy....i've just never had a dog that cared! haha, that's what we get for feeding them good food and getting all sorts of toys.....spoiled their lil brains rotten!

Might be a bit of a culture shock for someone when I start trialing golda and perhaps co-owning naomi though, all 100% of moms focus will be divided :)

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sadly we shouldn't be too surprised, i mean busy bones are truthfully pretty crappy....i've just never had a dog that cared! haha, that's what we get for feeding them good food and getting all sorts of toys.....spoiled their lil brains rotten!

Might be a bit of a culture shock for someone when I start trialing golda and perhaps co-owning naomi though, all 100% of moms focus will be divided :)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts

I didn't know you were going to co-own Naomi! That would be awesome although someone else might not think so haha

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't know you were going to co-own Naomi! That would be awesome although someone else might not think so haha
Nothings 100% yet, i brought up trialing golda since I dont care if we don't q since her drive and speed are on and off, i just want to get out there and start working a dog and mabel is not going to ready for at least a year if ever.
And she was like that's fine and said she had been thinking of having me do the same thing for naomi expect it would just be classes right now since she knows I love her to death :) I'm excited though, she's my lil booger and then she would be coming home occasionally and well mabel has approved of her from 10 weeks old lol, if only I could get the video uploaded were they "clicked" :(

Ramble, ramble, ramble lol

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Nothings 100% yet, i brought up trialing golda since I dont care if we don't q since her drive and speed are on and off, i just want to get out there and start working a dog and mabel is not going to ready for at least a year if ever.
And she was like that's fine and said she had been thinking of having me do the same thing for naomi expect it would just be classes right now since she knows I love her to death :) I'm excited though, she's my lil booger and then she would be coming home occasionally and well mabel has approved of her from 10 weeks old lol, if only I could get the video uploaded were they "clicked" :(

Ramble, ramble, ramble lol
That would be so exciting! I know you love Naomi!

As long as the princess approves then its fine haha

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would be so exciting! I know you love Naomi!

As long as the princess approves then its fine haha
Haha my thoughts exactly, she won't visit for awhile though, got to many others that will be coming through the house starting in about 9 weeks :p

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL I have the same octopus.!! This Ia the only toy she has not been able o tear up yet! Love it..super tough
Thats my hope, she plays with one of the rings at work along with many other dobes and it still is alive and well, so figured we'd try our own, she carries him by the head.....haha

Meanwhile the kong toy of the same type(looked like a sling shot) is dead already! VIP ultimate stuff is the only way to go for dober jaws!

Reactions: Sherryh
1 - 20 of 31 Posts