Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am not sure this belongs here, BUT
my big guy (odie) gets soooo cold and i was wondering where you all find such adorable jackets/sweaters for your dobies? i have looked at the pet stores, but nothing that would fit him!
needing somthing that is reasonably priced, and wont rub to bad, maybe fleece?

can anyone help?

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
I like Fido Fleece and the fleece coats Pam makes (Cozy Coats and More). My dogs find them warm and comfy.

Reactions: Che_Mar_Cody

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just ordered a new one, can't wait for it to arrive!! It is from Hurtta, you have it in the states, but I haven't seen this model on your sites. It is fleece, waterproof and has long sleeves so the dog is really covered well.

·
Registered
716 Posts
How about some Doberman modeling photos as well as where you purchased your Dobers coats, jammies, sweaters and everything else to keep them warm PLEASE!!!

We're looking for a coat too. Thank you
It's cold in Florida but, no snow:D

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
Here is Shanoa in her jammies from Pam at Cozy Coats:

Here is Shanoa in her Fido Fleece (it's a tiny bit small - I got it for $5 on Craigslist and it's a size smaller than I would order, but it still fits pretty well. Just not as long as I would like):

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
That's amazing, I want one.

I was running around the mall once and found one that looks like a security guard coat, had a good laugh.
I highly recommend Pam's work. She's made a couple of things for me and they are great! Reasonably priced, too.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Torque has a blanket from Dover Saddlery. They have several options for types. Dover Saddlery - Search Results for dog blanket Also I have found a sweater at Petsmart that fits him pretty well. Torque's problem with sweaters is that he has a really deep chest, so they get a little tight in that area. Also, recently I made him a shirt type thing. Its not great, but it was my first try and I didn't use a pattern or anything! The one I made:

The blanket I bought from Dover:

Hope that helps!

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
I second the dover saddlery one! Just bought a fleece lined water repellent including shipping for under $27, just like the one pictured above, although judging by your pic with the deep chested girl, I hope mine isnt too small!

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
I vote Chillydogs.
I have 2 from there and they are amazing and stand up to the coldest Canadian winters!

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Dreizehn loves his jammies from Cozy Coats :]

It was made to his measurements and fits him perfectly.​

1 - 17 of 17 Posts