Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a little video of the crew on the field in the snow(bit dark by the time i got home from work)Made a big mistake by whistling at them nearly ended up getting another Doberman Torpedo!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfc-4kfniSs

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I too cracked up when I heard your "ugh"..............but then you turned right 'round and whistled again! I think you are a glutten for punishment.(hence you have 4, HeHeHe)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Watch out for those Torpedoes! Who is playing by themselves out there all lonely?

·
Registered
986 Posts
HAHA...whistling AGAIN after almost getting nailed. What were you thinking? Too funny, but very pretty. Looks like everyone's having a blast, including the 2-leggers!

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DreamDoby said:
Watch out for those Torpedoes! Who is playing by themselves out there all lonely?
That was Amber patrolling the hedge looking for Rabbits.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
You are so good with these videos, it's wonderful to watch the dogs live. I noticed only one of the dogs came after your second whistle, hmmmm

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorthund said:
You are so good with these videos, it's wonderful to watch the dogs live. I noticed only one of the dogs came after your second whistle, hmmmm
The whistle is just to get their attention,they know what i want if i use the command "front" they would all come and sit in front of me.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww its so nice to see a video of all the girls! They look like they enjoyed the snow! I kept thinking they look like puppies because of the ears flapping up and down when running :) lol. great video!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Great video brumwolf, it's funny how they almost knock you over and don't even care...lol Beautiful dogs and love the ears!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts