Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting out my camera and taking some of the dogs playing in the snow was on top of my list today! :) OOOOooo fresh snow! It was still falling even while taking these pictures...and alittle even a couple hours after taking the pictures lol.
I ended up driving to school only to find out...even though we were planning on having class no one showed up...so i had to drive all the way back lol. errr and I only got stuck once in my driveway/street lol.

I took them out two times...so in some they have their coats...but others they dont...and you can tell she is cold lol we didnt stay out long at all.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Looks like you really got a boat load dumped on you.

I don't know who has more fun in the snow, Dogs or Kids.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I thought you said you were not very good at photography? those are brilliant, those last 2 need enlarging and put into frames as portraits,Coco looks worn out in that last one and Duchess is as pretty as a picture as usual.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah we got quite alot of snow! I always have to stop and admire it...before I let the dogs take off in it! haha. nothing like a clean sheet of snow!

Brum thank you! I actually got them to stay still...lol good idea with the frames! especially to have up for winter :) haha I was alittle worried about my camera cause it was still snowing so it was getting that plus my gloves were a little damp. but gotta get those pictures to share :)

ooo and something I noticed...the fido fleece doesnt get caked with snow like the one I made out of fleece that is on coco....or maybe she didnt roll around like coco likes to. lol :)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Really good ones!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LD, LOVE the first pic of Dutchess on your second post!!! That would make an awesome desktop background!!!! Great pics!!! We still didn't get the snow yet, I'm starting to look forward to it though, I've got a new winter activity planned for Lex and myself ;)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LD, LOVE the first pic of Dutchess on your second post!!! That would make an awesome desktop background!!!!
It is my background! on my computer and myspace lol. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Wonderful pictures LapDog, I must say that the A70 takes pretty good shots. They are all to cute I don't know which one is my favorite.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
The one Dutchess is sporting is a Fido Fleece Kimberjac, I've seen them in pet stores, or you can google them online. I just got one for Lexus from another member on here, and it's great!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah Duchess's coat is a Fido Fleece, but Coco's I made(it was orginally Duchess's until we got the fido fleece...for coco's coat I came up with a pattern...and then cut two peices of fleece...and cut 2inch slits around the edges and tied the two together. There is velcro for the flap that goes in front of his chest and under his chest. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts