Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally snow! A little late for Christmas, but we all have so much fun in it. This is the common site at my house. The sounds of chomping on the snow.

Fun in the snow.

Just for you Sooz:

Death to the snowman!

I didn't do a thing to him, honestly.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Tell them under no circumstances to eat the yellow snow ! :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Ahh, snow pictures...Lucky you. Good pictures. No snow destined here yet. I'm afraid NJ will become the next winter destination, with these mild temperatures.

·
Registered
986 Posts
FROSTY! YOU SAID YOU'D COME BACK AND YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!! Yippee!!! And you're even waving to me with your little stick arms! And you even have your own little Snow-Doodle...oh how great! I'm healed....

Thanks so much DD, you're the best...Excellent job!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha awww so cute! lol that snowman thing is tragic lol. and doodle of course lol...he makes me smile just looking at him!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Ok DD, I am a little jealous............I live in the tippy top west side of Indiana and my grass is still green/brown, I mean really, we should at least have some lake effect!!! Lake Michigan is like 15 minutes from me. But then again I have a new driver in the house (son 17) so this is probably a good thing :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
This weather is definitely too good to be true! Have a trip planned to take son's 8th grade class to Spamalot next Saturday. Any bets that the Storm of the Century will arive that morning??

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I'm so jealous! I got skis and jouring equipment for Lex for Christmas, and at this rate, I will have to come stay with you to be able to use any of it!!

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
aww thats so cute! I love your dobes colors. very hansome. but why is doodle the one with the jacket on? lol BiB, if you get doodle i get rommel.:dancing_b Its only fair. you will have too many!

We havnt gotten much snow here is northern illinois and im glad about it. although strike would enjoy it, and it would make for some good pictures. Speaking of which, I was wondering if it would be ok to post some pictures of him here.:sadcry: I know i dont have a dobe, but i really would like to formally introduce him and he does like doberman.:jonkel:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm afraid that the snow won't last too long. They don't know when we will get our next. I have waited a very long time with brown grass and mud everywhere. All we ever got was rain.

Brum-They never touch the yellow stuff. They dig around it. Smart dogs. :)

Bleh-Doodle has a sweater on because that was taken during the storm. We were playing in it. The others were when we were out for a potty break. We don't stay out long for those, and if we do for play, the coats go on.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I really wish we would get some snow. Bleh......post some pics we would love to see strike. :) But.......you cant have Rommel yet......because I still havent received my "doodle"

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
There's no snow at my house either, but ten miles up the road in the National Forest there's plenty of it. Our motto around here is "If you don't like the weather, get in the car and drive for a half-hour".

If I can find the time this week, we'll take a drive up to the snow. I have new snowshoes coming in the mail in a couple days, and I want to fool around with them.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chaz said:
The way these guys eat the snow, you would think it was ice cream or something.
To them it is the best thing around. They don't have to wait for the fridge to puke out ice cubes. It is frosty snowcones all over the ground at their disposal. Too bad it has to melt. We really do have a blast in it chasing snowballs.

Bib-Doodle will be delivered when Ziris is delivered at my house. She has to learn the joys of snow. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts