Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quilt I made to help senior dobies with medical needs is currently being auctioned on Ebay. Website address is: eBay Seller: doberman911org: Collectibles items on eBay.com

22 hours are remaining in the auction.

A couples year back I made this quilt in remembrance of Camille, our beloved dobie. Camillesdad posted pictures while the quilt was being made. It took awhile for Mike and I to give the quilt to SND. We hope that whoever wins it will love it as much as we do. All winnings will go to SND to help senior dobies.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello Sheybob, Welcome to DobermanTalk Forums!!!!!

I posted the SND fundraiser here a few days ago!:)

It is a pleasure to 'meet' the person who made this beautiful tribute quilt!!!!!

Big HUGE Hugz to you!!!!

The person who does get this quilt........................has all of our thanks for helping out SND!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for posting it earlier. I wanted to make sure it got as much exposure as possible but was unsure of the right and wrong way to post. I finally decided to go ahead with it. Thank you for giving the quilt a head start!:):):)

·
Registered
648 Posts
A quilt I made to help senior dobies with medical needs is currently being auctioned on Ebay. Website address is: eBay Seller: doberman911org: Collectibles items on eBay.com

22 hours are remaining in the auction.

A couples year back I made this quilt in remembrance of Camille, our beloved dobie. Camillesdad posted pictures while the quilt was being made. It took awhile for Mike and I to give the quilt to SND. We hope that whoever wins it will love it as much as we do. All winnings will go to SND to help senior dobies.

Gorgeous! :kiss:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I totally understand your predicament. Raine and Camille have both been very reliant on medication. We always have vet bills and the only way I could help SND's was by my donation. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. Never thought of donating a quilt. It was Mike who thought of doing this. I'm very glad he did.

We can only do what we can. Taking care of your beloved dobie right now is most important. I wish you well!

·
_______
5,102 Posts
I'm not a quilt person much but that was beautifully done.
Thank you for donating your time and effort.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts