Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Donation sent. Here is to many happy, warm and love-filled days Mr. Phoenix, you sure have earned them.

·
Ameteur Houdini
239 Posts
Baiting or dog baiting most commonly refers to the act of setting game dogs against a chained or confined animal for sport. The dogs bite, and tear to subdue the opposing animal by incapacitating or killing it. Baiting is a blood sport used for entertainment and gambling.
Re:Dog-baiting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donating now. There are no adequate words...

·
Mannfeld
31 Posts
Thx for the info.

Amazing to me there are people out there that would find this practice even remotely "entertaining." Although I tend to be socially liberal I can't say what I think should be done to people that behave is such an unconscionable inhuman manner.

Michael

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Please Lord if you exist, let me get my hands on the scum that think abusing such beautiful creatures is entertaining and I will surely go "APE" and show them what it feels like to be the object of someones so called fun.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Breaks my heart! My mother always says I have more compassion for dogs than people, it is at times like this that I totally agree and am not embarassed or ashamed to admit it. I remember reading a while back in a DD another dobe that was located in TEXAS, used for the same "sport". He was tied to a pole and a number of dogs were allowed to .....he also was covered with scars and open wounds, but he wasn't blind! He was rescued and brought to Dobe Rescue, I WILL NEVER FORGET the photo of that dog, if I live to be 100.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts