Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
LOL of course it is a boy dog doing this grossness.....LOL My female leaves all bugs and birds alone, but chases and eats butterflies. LOL At least she eats something girlie! I hate it though, poor pretty things!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
You're not alone. Diesel loves worms. The best is when it's raining he goes out on our patio and plays with them and nose pokes them and tries to eat them. I hate opening his mouth to see what he's eating and finding a worm. Yuck!

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
Maui is not a picky eater at all. Just about everything goes in her mouth. She loves chasing flies. I'm just glad that when we go on our walks, she doesn't go after the geese. That would be messy. YUCK!!! But she does try to eat their poo. Glad she is listening the "leave it" command. :D

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
Escargot isn't so bad. :)

Brandy can't pass up a nice fat bumblebee. Thankfully she's not gotten stung yet, but she goes crazy for the stupid things!
She likes goose poo too....Wonder if it's like pate for dogs? lol

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Sofia went after and caught a lizzard.. After a " drop that,it's icky." from me; and a resounding "Ack! Ack!" from her, she just pawed at it like a cat until it limped away. A little soggy, but nontheless the lizzard was OTAY!

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
my first Doberman when she was young used to eat slugs..I had forgotten that. :)

if you have ever had a pet eat a slug you will know about the gooey, stickyness that sticks to the pets lips and mouth. Many times i had to peel off the slug remnants from her mouth.

yucky.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
^^^^ Great stories, from all...BTW.

When Amy was a puppy, she use to like to search & eat cigarette butts.

Dad was forever, getting on her, to "nip this bad habit, in the butt"...no pun intended...LOL.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My new boy LOVES june-bugs.... On the nights when they're real thick, he looks like a june-bug vacuum.... So gross, and then the next morning - well, lets just say dobermans apparently cant digest all of a june-bug....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts