Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Flaire and I had our very first show together at The Purina National in Toronto today and it was a good day! Flaire won her 9-12 month class and then went on to win Winners Bitch! I have to say Flaire won on her own merit LOL as I was a fumbling idiot! So first time out and 2 points towards her Canadian CH. I hope the rest of weekend goes as well but we'll take it a day at a time for now.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
It didn't look like you were fumbling. You looked great! Good luck rest of the weekend

Reactions: Reds

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Thanks Maura! You too!
LOL thanks :) I was happy that Pinky behaved. She has been out only last for one show last August, in the past two years so I wasn't sure what to expect frankly!!!!

I may come down again saturday or sunday with Gonzo and watch the dobes. He needs to get out and about, meet his fans LOL!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Congratulations! What a pretty, pretty girl!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Congrats Kristin and Flaire!! I am so so proud of you two!! And I love the pic you posted of her!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
WTG Kristin and Flaire! Huge congrats!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Another good day at the show! Flair took WB under Mr W. Shelton! I love this girl!! Picture to follow once they send it. Thanks again Pat for this special girl!
Congrats again! I really liked his judging. It's nice to sit back and watch for a change. Steve took some pictures/video but they didn't turn out. If I come across some of you I will send them to you.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations to all AGAIN! She is a gorgeous girl.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats again! I really liked his judging. It's nice to sit back and watch for a change. Steve took some pictures/video but they didn't turn out. If I come across some of you I will send them to you.
Thanks Maura. It was a blast showing to him! I loved it! Lot's of free stacking which is fun! He was such a nice man and he knows what he likes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts