Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gang,

I am the proud Mommy of a Blue Doberman and a Black Doberman. My blue female is a 1 and 5 months and My black and tan is 11 months. We are extremely busy here in this household. We constantly have what we call a Doberman tornado going through our house. I never have a single minute (when they are home) that my house is completely clean. they are a sassy bunch. Anyway, Thanks for letting me share and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Alia

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome Alia, I also have two, a 17 month black/rust female and a 8 and 1/2 month old red/rust male. They are a handful but luckily my boy is a laid back kinda guy, the female is a tornado but she is calming as she gets older. They are a joy.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Clean house? What's that?

If I ever build a new house, I'm going to skip the pretty colors like maple or oak or "natural" and specify that the wood floors be dirt colored. Oscar gave me a whole new perspective on "earth tones".

·
Registered
891 Posts
Sooz said:
Clean house? What's that?

If I ever build a new house, I'm going to skip the pretty colors like maple or oak or "natural" and specify that the wood floors be dirt colored. Oscar gave me a whole new perspective on "earth tones".
LOL I hear you Sooz, earth tones, leather couches and chairs, dirt hiding color carpet and everything must be able to be washed, shampooed or steam cleaned!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
What we need are concrete houses with concrete furniture and when it is time to clean we just open the windows and door and get the power washer out.

:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
891 Posts
The only problem with that Da'Kari is it would be "beneath" a Dobe to live like that, no soft bed or blankie's LOL

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alia,from me and the brumwolf pack here in the U.K.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Gracie's thing is to take dirty socks out of the clothes hamper and throw them at as when we don't do what she wants. So we have socks behind our furniture, under the couch, in the door way and so on. She can't aim very well. :) I have to go through and pick them up every night before I go to bed.

I also have leather furniture. I love it, it is so easy to clean in the spring and fall when it is raining and the snow is melting.

We will be putting in hard wood floors late this year or early next year. So should I stick with the Cherry color or go with a darker color?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My roommate and I had a house warming party last night. and I left my door open because there was Three dobermans here and My room is full of toys bones etc... and little did i know Nemo the black and Tan decided to pee right in the middle of my BED... didnt find it till 10 pm when i was getting ready to go to the club with my roommate. so once again I think we should change the name from doberman to PEEMACHINE or dobieterror or dobietornado or something that fits.

Thanks for the welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts