Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is wrong with my dog? Are all Dobies this relaxed???

This used to be my favorite chair but we've pretty much given up and handed it over to the dogs. So much for her new bean bag chair LOL We're planning on getting new furniture this fall and have decided that we'll hold onto this chair (even though it won't "go" with anything new we get) for Chi and Petri~

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Oh, yes....there is something wrong with your dog....Its called "spoiled rotton" syndrome. Its very common with this breed. For years they have tried get rid of this syndrome, but have been unsuccessful. It very contagious and spreads to their owners, which then weakens their control over their dobie and give in to their dobies desires.....Its a losing cause. Looks like yours has it really bad....

LOL, great shots.......No treatment found for this.....except comfier furniture...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Good Grief!!!!! You guys are a riot!!!! Those pics are classic!!!!!!! And the one of Chi is very "unabashed":)!!! Kratty you are too classic too!! I just got in a heated but fun debate with hubby about Lexy's sleeping habits!! She got on the couch and started pawing and pawing, he tells her to knock it off, and I said she wants under the blanket, so I held it up and she got under and was quiet and happy!! He's like "you gotta be kidding me"!! She's reached a new level of spoiled!! So I'll let him know that you said there isn't a cure, so no reason to gripe right?!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Chair $500.00
Blanket 25.00
Happy Dobie Priceless

GKar will not get on a chair at all. If he can not stretch out it is just not the same. He's a loveseat kind of guy. I do have a broken office chair that I have kept just for the cat to use as a scrathing place thou, so I understand spoiled animals.

Red Dobie:

I do not know how your dog, I am sorry I can not remeber its name, can sleep like that at all. It looks like you would slide off.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lexus said:
Good Grief!!!!! You guys are a riot!!!! Those pics are classic!!!!!!! And the one of Chi is very "unabashed":)!!! Kratty you are too classic too!! I just got in a heated but fun debate with hubby about Lexy's sleeping habits!! She got on the couch and started pawing and pawing, he tells her to knock it off, and I said she wants under the blanket, so I held it up and she got under and was quiet and happy!! He's like "you gotta be kidding me"!! She's reached a new level of spoiled!! So I'll let him know that you said there isn't a cure, so no reason to gripe right?!

Mark said that picture should get her nominated for the "Dobergirl Playmate of the Year"!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Brilliant photo's and very typical of most dobes,heck these dogs are so smart they just get what they want,all it takes is THOSE EYE'S and you have to give in,it's another rule in the doberman owners handbook

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
There MUST be a away to avoid the 'spoiled rottens'. Cody had it bad. he always had to sleep, sit, stand, or just skeegee his butt in between me and my husband or me and the kids. I think we should have named him Weasel... maybe the next one.....

cc

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
What cute photos! Oh the way our babies sleep.. sometimes I think they would wake up with a sore neck!! Hee Hee

this is Zeuss a friend of mines puppy!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
These pictures crack me up! They are all SO CUTE!!!! Are dogs not the absolute cutest when they are sleeping???? And I love it when they curl up together.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
O.K. its taken me ages to resize these pics to fit the pages but here goes---
IT'S A DOGS LIFE

AMBER AT 7 WEEKS OLD(she kept that little bear for ages)

TIA AFTER A HARD DAY AT THE SHOW

1 - 20 of 48 Posts