Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I total agree. get to a vet, the puppy will need to be wormed at 5 weeks and at 7 weeks also shots shots and more shots. Get the baby on puppy formula ASAP If you can not find "Esbilac" which is puppy milk formula locally. go to WWW. upco.com then go to puppy care.. if you have trouble PM me and I will go get it for you!! good Luck I know you are trying to do the right thing! the Breeder is to blame, they should have taken the time to finish weaning the puppy till it was 8 weeks even if that means hand feeding the puppy!
Really though if you have trouble finding the formula PM me and I will send you some in a day!!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
deepaksikkanthar said:
thanks everyone for the support . and about the puppy formulae . i asked my pet about that she told me to feed her cerelac ( baby formulae for infants ) she told its good and nutritious for my puppy .and frznbuns thanks a lot , but u wont be able to help me because i live in india . my puppy got her first shot ( parvo ) today . my vet told me to bring her back after a month for the booster and combined vaccines . and she told me that th puppy is healthy just a bit underweight . once again thanks for all the help .
Wow Holy Overseas! India! Hey, I would not have cared! I still would have helped! Good luck and I am happy that all is going good now. Keep us up to date! we are here to help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.