Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all

It's amazing how a puppy grows . i brought stephie when she was 40 days old then she was very skinny and small now roughly after a month she is healthy and huge . I dont know whether its a typical doberman growth , she is growing very fast . she came from a kennel club registered parents but neither of them have been to the show ring . but whenever people see my pup they ask me whether she is from a champion bloodline . she is so perfect now . i just wanted to update you people on her progress . i think she is going to end up very big . and she is always hyperactive . i am very happy with the way everything is going except she is too stubborn she never listens to me or anyone else in my family .

Please check stephie's pictures in my gallery . i am eagerly awaiting your comments .

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hmmmmm. HYper and headstong, you say? Stephie sounds like a perfectly normal doberpup to me!!

I couldn't see any pictures in your Gallery tho. maybe it was pilot error on my part. REgardless, it is such happy news that she is so strong and healthy after her tough beginning. You should give yourself a pat on the back for doing such a good job with her.

cc

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Stephie is a cutie. Puppy Kindergarten Obedience classes will help both of you deal with her 'selective hearing'. Java was the same way. I swear they know how cute they are and use it to their advantage. Once Stephie learns that she is NOT the leader of the pack, the whole dynamic will change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts