Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hmmmm/.... my blue dobe has some spots on her neck and head that are like little hard bumps... i went and haad a skin scrap but it came back negative. and they went ahead and put her on clavamox to try and get rid of it but im not sure if that will help...

her and my white boy are constantly playing rough and biting (not to hard i dont think).... but what should i do... is there anything i can do to get rid of it or is it because of them playing to hard or what? and i was initially asking lexus but if anyone has any ideas that would be great...

because she has them all over her neck.... we have tried lots of things... food... water... vitamins etc... im out of ideas

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Aww poor girl! I wouldn't be surprised if it was from those little sharp puppy teeth, ya know. I had Lexy's prong callar on too tight last week and it left little bumps on the sides of her neck.

Just to let ya know, The collar was right, however it was crimped on one side which made it shorter and tighter than what I use. Problem fixed, will be more watchful from now on!

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm lexus thanks... should i continue the clavamox? hehehe let me know... poor babies they are fighting all the time biting faces and stuff. :( so i dont know what to do..

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Do what ever your vet said first and foremost. It'll probably end up just being the biting, but if it isn't the antibiotics aren't gonna hurt anything to use up.

WILD CHILD!!!!!!!! One was nuts, you have a mad house with two doberkids!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lexus said:
Do what ever your vet said first and foremost. It'll probably end up just being the biting, but if it isn't the antibiotics aren't gonna hurt anything to use up.

WILD CHILD!!!!!!!! One was nuts, you have a mad house with two doberkids!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i do... i have to replace all my carpet with hard wood floors soon... they arent learning to pee ONLY outside... they run fight jump roll on everything... and everyone... last night i was going to come back online... and OMG.... they kept jumping on the laptop because they were jealous... it sucked so bad then they wanted to kiss me all night.... they are wild... and yes it is a mad house with those two hehehe

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pyper gets those little 'bumps' on her side. Not sure what causes them but they eventually go away. She has one now, however, I think this one might be an ingrown hair (Maybe that's what they all are?)

You are a brave brave person with 2 young ones. I barely survived one! ( I know my carpet didn't. Nor did my daughters underwear!! )

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:2hammers:
Lil Arrow said:
Pyper gets those little 'bumps' on her side. Not sure what causes them but they eventually go away. She has one now, however, I think this one might be an ingrown hair (Maybe that's what they all are?)

You are a brave brave person with 2 young ones. I barely survived one! ( I know my carpet didn't. Nor did my daughters underwear!! )

hehe my carpet hasnt either... i have to replace them with hard word.. now... they soaked my pad... but... it was my fault... bad mommy... my fiance wanted prince and wanted tasneem and niether of us were going to wait.... so we bought both... Oh god is it a trying thing...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts