Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

maybe someone has a bit of this awesome glue? i need only a bit!

i will pay for it + shipping through paypal or draw you a thing (here my artworks)

a great problem i have. i am from poland (europe). so this glue cant be delivered to my region at all! i have tried order it from ebay, amazon and official site..error and error again. i have a lot of experience in online shopping, but this is out of logic. in polish shops there are no analogy products, hell. I want to try a moleskin taping method, because i have a 1.5 year doggo, sorry not dobe

i have tried a glue for artificial hair, but it has very long drying process and glue only hair not tape. i fear to use eyelashes glue.

sorry for my poor english. i have registered here to ask for help

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
hey guys

maybe someone has a bit of this awesome glue? i need only a bit!

i will pay for it + shipping through paypal or draw you a thing (here my artworks)

a great problem i have. i am from poland (europe). so this glue cant be delivered to my region at all! i have tried order it from ebay, amazon and official site..error and error again. i have a lot of experience in online shopping, but this is out of logic. in polish shops there are no analogy products, hell. I want to try a moleskin taping method, because i have a 1.5 year doggo, sorry not dobe

i have tried a glue for artificial hair, but it has very long drying process and glue only hair not tape. i fear to use eyelashes glue.

sorry for my poor english. i have registered here to ask for help

OsteoBond and Torbot are used in human applications where the intestine had to be rerouted and a bag attached glued) to the skin to hold waste.
The glue, in English is often called "ostomy cement"

I KNOW they have similar products in Europe because those surgeries which end up with ostomy bags are performed world wide. In fact a Dobe breeder from Italy was the first person who told me about this kind of adhesive back in the early 1970's.

A pharmacy should either carry it or be able to order it for you. Make sure that you ask for the type of ostomy glue that has latex adhesive. Because some people (and dogs) are allergic to latex some glues use a different adhesive base that is not as effective as latex.

As for not wanting to use eyelash glue--it is probably much safer than "hair"(as in for wigs?) glue. Get the kind for eyelash strips not for individual lashes. Works like any contact cement--apply to dog and to the moleskin let dry to tacky/not glossy and press glued areas together. The only disadvantage is that it comes in very small quantities which makes it expensive (as if ostomy glues weren't enough).

Your English is just fine--I only know three Polish words--none of which are anything that could be used in polite company.

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Ostomy glue for colostomy,Ileostomy, neprostomy they are done all over the world have hear of people using the eyelash glue. I used some with mole skin on two of my Bouvier's years ago bet the eyelash glue would work. Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts