Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perusing the internet found this breeder. Her Dobermans Looks Deformed and her poor poodles are dyed with pink and blue there hair looks super damaged and matted. She also has quite a few bull terriers and chihuahuas . She is offering a black Friday special on one of her dobe litters!

AKC Parents

That is a link just to her adult dogs the second row of dobes all look inbred.

Im Counting JUST IN ADULTS

7 Dobes
7 Bull Terriers
9 Poodles
4 Chihuahuas

SHe has one litter in each except bull terriers.

·
Registered
793 Posts
ok is it me or do all those dobermans have double chins? The poodles look awful. That is definately a disturbing website. I didn't click on the breed tabs because I kept getting an intall add on.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the dobermans heads look as if she cross bred with some of her bull terriers. ANd yes the poodles all look sick

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
Oh not these guys again... somehow, before even opening the thread, I knew this was probably AKC cartoon pets or whatever the heck they call themselves. Pets are not cartoons! Arrgh!

ETA - and they're letting Doberman pups go at 6.5 weeks. NOT Awesome :mad:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
. And how can she guarantee health when no health testing has been done. Just because you give your pups antibiotics for no reason?

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
A doberman x bull terrier... at least that's what they look like. I've seen some ugly dogs but...

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
That red bitch Jeanette looks so awful! Poor dogs, and poor puppies!!!

·
mastiffied
1,455 Posts
They all look so scared - like they're not used to being handled or looked at. Of course all the pictures are outside, and no stacks or proper head shots. They are using a nice camera though...that will fool many. :/

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was just choking on the $4000 price tag for the poodles. And anytime I see a dog "breeder's" website with PayPal "Buy Now" tabs, I just cringe. Gack! I noticed that someone from Missouri bought one of the $2000 poodles. Can someone say Puppy Mill?

·
In training
1,263 Posts
Man, after reading about the toy rotties then looking at this... *throws up in mouth*.
UGH!!

Those poor babies :(

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was just choking on the $4000 price tag for the poodles. And anytime I see a dog "breeder's" website with PayPal "Buy Now" tabs, I just cringe. Gack! I noticed that someone from Missouri bought one of the $2000 poodles. Can someone say Puppy Mill?
On her ad on nextdaypuppy.com she said Im selling them no people who dont have alot of money can own them im not doing it for the money! ya right.. thats why they're over 1000

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
This is so heartbreaking. Those poor dogs deserve to be loved and spoiled family pets. Not treated like ATM's. I really hate some people.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Makes me very sad. The pups look thrown onto a table and the Dobes look scared to death. Very very sad. Think I'll email them.

Reactions: TxDobieLady
1 - 20 of 31 Posts