Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister-in-law, who has a nicer camera than I do, came over and we took the dogs hiking today. The light wasn't great, but we still got some decent photos out of it (and I think the dogs had fun, too :) )

more...

·
Super Moderator
21,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one cracks me up, not just because of how high she's jumping, but because you can see Simon on the right edge just staring up at her.

This is the first time Simon has EVER fetched a ball!

She likes to jump!

Now can I have the cookie please, Mom? I am so very patient with all the pictures!

The end!

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
What happy campers :1newwink:

Yay for high jumps and first fetches!

·
Super Moderator
21,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like they had a GREAT time!

I love that last photo!!! Simon I want to squeeze you :)
That face gets me every time. He has such a sweet begging face; it's really hard not to give him whatever he wants every time! He's very polite about it, but he has that look down pat.

They did have a really great time. I love taking them over to these trails. They both just love sniffing everything and exploring. I wish I could take them over every day.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Very nice pictures! Looks like a great day. I love Simon. He has the sweetest expression about him. :)

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Beautiful pictures! :)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Beautiful photos! I love his cookie face! just something about those reds and some of the looks they give us. He has such a sweet face. And Shanoa is a great jumper! (her gots a sweet face too btw!)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts