Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Oh Silas, you're soooo handsome! I love the new collar.
His therapy vest is really nice! I haven't ordered a nice one for Josie...we are using the little flimsy thing they gave us.

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, we just recently got the vest, which is why it looks so shiny and new. :)

Thanks all, the bow tie helps 'soften' up people. Believe it or not, there are still some occasional ummm-that's-a-Doberman hesitations even when he wears that vest (and even with his ears akimbo.) Never that bad, but the bow tie is silly enough that I think it's a nice ice breaker.

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Way-too-cute! Those pictures just made my day. Thank you, I really needed that. Give Silas an extra cookie for me for being so damn cute!

Reactions: Sherryh and bean

·
Super Moderator
21,683 Posts
Love it!

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
I am in love with Silas. He is about the cutest Dober-boy in the world. His plane ears and his big eyes just say, "I'm a good boy. Love me."

I love his bow-tie collar. Soooooo ridiculously cute! I love the pictures of him working, too. Makes my heart melt to see such a sweet Dober-boy helping the kiddos.

Kisses & scritchies to Si.

·
a.k.a. LupusSpirit
171 Posts
So I just logged on for the first time in years... and good ol' Bean and Silas come up front page.. I was super excited to see them!!! He is looking handsom as ever! Someday we should get Roziel and Silas together for a hike again :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts