Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently took a few cute photos of Silas at his Read to the Dogs program at our local library, and her mom gave me permission to post them on my Flickr account. I don't want to post them directly here, but here's the link if you want to see some cuteness. :)

Click each photo in the link to make them large.

Flickr: ~magpie~'s stuff tagged with 020412

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
That's awesome.

Reactions: Sherryh and bean

·
Registered
939 Posts
The cuteness was almost unbearable! What a good boy :)

Reactions: Sherryh and bean

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Adorable. Roxy will be starting with the Readinng Paw organization. We are waiting for the lady to give us our date for the orinitation class. Silas looks very comfortable. I hope he did give away the ending of the story. :)

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
Very sweet. :)

Reactions: bean

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
I loved the reading program Mysti was in! Its such a rewarding experience when the kids open up and tart reading to an attentive audience! I bet you had a blast with it didnt you? He is a cutie!

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, we've done it in a school system, and now in the library. He's good at it, and it's fun, and it's a fantastic motivator for the kids. One of our "regulars" is a young guy from China - he's only been in the US for a year, and he's doing amazing!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Incredibly sweet photos and he looks so comfortable at his job :) You should contact a local pet magazine or blog in your area and see if they will run an article on Silas because it is great to see a Doberman in that light! Heck, I might even see if one of our local pet magazines would be interested in interviewing you and using some of the photos of your boy at work if you'd be interested! I think it would make a great story!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Such sweet pics...Si is such a love bug!!

Jan

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
*sigh* <3

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I <3 Silas...and those pics are so sweet. I hope I can do something like this with Rowan someday....if he ever calms down ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts