Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Alright! FSU is a gorgeous campus. I loved walking Penelope (and now my foster) there.

I'll 100% be at the Feb North FL Classic Cluster since it's about 10m from my place. Rotating in Daytona next summer so, thankfully, it will be less of a drive to attend more events once my rotation schedule is hashed out. Dog sports in general seem more active a tad further south here in FL.
Bigger population in the southern half of Florida for sure! Brooksville is a popular spot for both dogs shows and horse shows. I don't know the east coast that well, and moved away from Florida before I got into showing dogs. .... so don't know the venues well.

Reactions: melbrod
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Bigger population in the southern half of Florida for sure! Brooksville is a popular spot for both dogs shows and horse shows. I don't know the east coast that well, and moved away from Florida before I got into showing dogs. .... so don't know the venues well.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to pop down there at the right time. The furthest we've gone is Morriston (for barn hunt) but it will be nice to keep tabs on infodog, see what lines, and make the experience a pleasure. So much to learn and enjoy!

Reactions: melbrod
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Just wanted to add a last thank you for everyone's suggestions. Conformation comes across as both art and a battle of determination (with a dash of luck). Certainly something I'd like to experience firsthand.

Waiting for the right time and breeder is tough but it's a journey to be savoured.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.