Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never even seen a dog park:haha: I've seen them on tv in new york and they were all like gravel playgrounds. Is that what they are all like?
This is our back yard

the field next door in the back of my yard

I wasn't walking all the way back here but there is another field and waaaay in the back are some great trails in the woods.

the only problem is there isn't a real good place to swim so we go to a local park for that. I keep meaning to take pics cuz it is beautifull but I keep forgetting to take my camera.

There is a place by oberlin were I always se these dogs running circles around a track adn I've always wondered if the epople encouraged the dogs to do it or maybe they are just nutts! So were does your pup run?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is byron playing in the field

He has caught things but rarely. He has killed two mice in the house though:cool2: Our cat never has but the dog did:)
I had some cuter ones but photobuckett is being a pain again!
I want pics of him swimming cuz it is soo funny but I guess I'll have to keep the camera in my car untill I go next time.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have some pictures in my gallery of Ava in the woods and that's her playground. We're surrounded by hundreds of acres of conservation land so her and Scoob have lots of room to play. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
WOW!!! Lexy wants to move in with Byron!! He looks like he really has a ball there!! Lucky dog!! I'll get some pics this weekend of Lexy's playground, I have some but they are regular pictures.....

·
Registered
281 Posts
thats one lucky boy it looks a beautifull area..i'll have to get some pics and post them when i get a chance ..cant wait to see the pics of him swimming :D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Lexus said:
WOW!!! Lexy wants to move in with Byron!! He looks like he really has a ball there!! Lucky dog!! I'll get some pics this weekend of Lexy's playground, I have some but they are regular pictures.....
Hey not fair!!! Not Fair at all.. Raven, Spirit, Gypsy, and Iris want to go too.. We are so jealous.. That look great.. I wish we had a place out in the country so I could take my dogs out to run..,my dream place would be 40 acres with my house right in the middle of the 40.. a large kennel with dog doors leading right out into dog runs and then into a huge yard, but also the dog kennel would be right attached to the house so they could come and go in the house as they pleased,, Oh to have $$$$$

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Here's a few of the dog park we go to. Its in a nearby County Park, about 5 minutes from where we live. They opened it almost 2 years ago. Its about 2 acres fenced in adequately. It has a combination of grass, mulch and asphalt with some wooded areas. I found the asphalt not bad, since it dries faster when it rains and the pup does not get as muddy that way.

A cute shot of a younger NIkita playing with some friends

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Here is what Nikita has at home. We just recently fenced in the backyard and she has her own "Yappy Hour" about once a week. Its where some of her friends come over and the owners can have a cool relaxing beverage while the dogs play.

Here are a few with her "Yappy Hour" Group

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Ohh My!! Nikita is a LUCKY dog!! I love the picture at the dog park where they are all pulling the the same big rope toy, including the small fry!

Also the one with Nikita where her foot in on her ball!

I didn't get any pics yet, this weekend was really crumby (weather!), so we went to the state park everyday to hike instead of getting to play (not as muddy). But I don't think she was disappointed though! She loves hiking in the woods, I keep her on her long flexi, and her appointed job for herself is to protect her Mom from the chipmunks that run out into the trail! She is on full chipmunk alert everytime we go!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Kratty said:
Here is what Nikita has at home. We just recently fenced in the backyard and she has her own "Yappy Hour" about once a week. Its where some of her friends come over and the owners can have a cool relaxing beverage while the dogs play.
How much did ur fencing cost Kratty? Like so much a foot or what?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh to die and come back as a Doberman in your family.. LoL Wow what a great place to go run and play.. That is a place that is only in my DREAMS,,

·
Registered
281 Posts
Kratty im packing mine and harveys bags and heading over right now lol :D ..your pics are great and love the idea of yappy hour ..love the pic of Nikita with her foot on the ball..shes beautifull..shes got a great body shape and beautifull face :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts