Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I didn't get another dog. (I wish though.) Hubby and I went to pick up my car today. It looks awesome. It looks like a brand new car again. Although they didn't get all the glass out but they did get the most obvious places, the seat, floor, door, dash, and so on. They didn't get under the seat, the cubby hole in the door, and a few other cubby holes. We will be taking care of that tomorrow. We also need to take it in for an alignment on the 23rd as well. The deer must have really knocked it out of wack. The place we are taking it to said they would double check everything and make sure nothing is bent or broke. If something is bent or broke the insurance company will get another phone call.

I am so happy my baby is home. :D :D :dancing_b

·
Registered
491 Posts
Glad that you are back on wheels again! Things like deer running out in front of you makes you REAL aware of every single thing that moves, now! I even notice a leaf falling while I'm driving!! Glad you'r getting your life back together!!!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Thats great that you are mobile again....You might want to consider getting one of those animal deterent sensors for your car. I got the one for elephants and it works great here, Haven't seen one yet.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts