Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I just cant hold back my excitement we
should be getting our little dober girl in 3 weeks. She is a red well brown girl. And will have her full tail! And her natural adorable floppy ears! She is currently 5 weeks old and we will get her when she is 8 weeks. NO SOONER! we saw her the day after she was born and at 3 weeks and then 5 weeks and again at 6 or 7 weeks. Our breeder is registered and has not showed one red flag! She is so lovely and honest and all her dogs are in stunning condition. And the reason she has picked her out for us is she is everything we want in looks personality and all the important stuff! Will see if i can post a pic! When i get home .we named her holly and we should get her before Christmas. She is no way an impulse buy more like a long time planning and saving and trying to find the right breeder. pup lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congrats! There are some neat bloodlines is Australia. Be careful what you wish for with that tail, if your pup turns out anything like my dog the tail becomes a hook that removes drinks off your table with scary accuracy. :)

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excuse me! ! red fawn fallin if your not a Dobermann lover get off! This site! ! She is from batae Dobermanns for your info! And lol i know all about long tails lol its now illegal to doc tails or ears
and i wouldnt want to.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Congrats on your new addition! I LOOOVE all natural Dobermans, and if I had the choice I would never own another docked Doberman. Can't wait to see pictures of your pup! Sorry about the troll, what a pain huh!

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
oops missed the troll! (I like playing with them like a cat playing with a mouse ;) )
Welcome fellow aussie! Can't wait to see pics ....I'm also searching for a quality breeder and haven't come across that name yet...do they have a website I can look at? ...and which state?
congrats on your new girl!

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey yeah they are a small breeder based in Adelaide, South Australia. i found them on dogzonline and checked them out in person, before i went any further met the lady. And so far i haven't been dissapointed. lol ummm can't think of the website off the top of my head will have to hunt it down. Batae dobermans they were one of the first breeders with a tail to win titles or something like that, as you can tell i'm not into the ring or showing lol. i'm trying to add some photos now. lol thinks it's www.batae.net.au hope that helps.

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kind of worked lol there she is at 5 weeks old. wont be getting her until she is 8 weeks old in another 3 weeks. lol she looks calm and placid there she was a typical dobbie A MILLION AND 1 KISSES and THAT TAIL DID NOT STOP WAGGING! we are in looooooooooove with her!! and can't wait until she is with us for the rest of her life, to be loved and spoilt lol

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
Thanks for the link! I had probably passed over them as being showlines...and I'm looking for a a SAR prospect (my last dobe was out of showlines, so I'd prefer to go back to working lines this time)...although I've been looking a bit at Kaiela lines, due to the longevity and tracking ability...might be as close to a showline as I'd consider this time around.

I'n still trying to decide just "how much dog" I really want as I'm not the spring chicken I was when I had my last working boy. :lol:
Anyway I have two years at least to decide....so I would love to be able to follow the progress of your girl in the interim!

ETA: She's adorable!!!!!!!

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep no problem, i will defiantly keep updating this post as i get more pics and updates.. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL looks and temperment wise from what we can tell about her lol at such a young age sometimes you can just tell.. :D lol she seemed to click with us from such a young age it was almost magical to witness ... eg we picked her up and she was calm and lovey we put her down she screamed! picked her back up and she was lovey and happy lol all this before 8 weeks old. the breeders was like i think you have found your little girl you have been waiting for. :D my fiance and i are over the moon he is the one in the pics lol glad i could help with the link.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
What a cutie. Congrats your gonna love your dobe!!!!!!

Reactions: newdobiemum

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Congratulations. She is adorable IM always jealous of reds. Alice was the only female left so i didnt have a choice but i love her just the same with except more photos in due time.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What a doll! I'm looking for a red female myself in about 18 months-2 years and I'm already starting to put in applications to get on waiting lists. I hope my girl is as cute as yours is! That face is to die for!

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Congrats, will look forward to many photos (hint, hint) as your girl grows up.

I still have vague dreams someday of running an agility course with my well-bred all natural Doberman <gr>

1 - 20 of 35 Posts