Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
melbrod - Capri is too funny, in that photo.
- our Amy has been cleaning out the dishwasher since she was 3 months old...never once cut herself, even on the sharp stuff
They use their dober tongue, with the precision of a trained brain surgeon, using his/her gifted eyes & hands
- puppy Amy once took a KFC chicken breast bone, out of the garage can & wife caught her...running out of the kitchen / not to be repeated, but they all love to try:roflmao:

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Aw, come on, Murrey. We need pics!

:roflmao:
I was laughing too hard to even think about pics-my bad!!!

In his defense, I *will* say he isn't the one who more than likely took the bottle of blue cheese dressing and chewed it up to begin with. The honor probably went to his BFF, Stella T. (for trash) Gates. He's just the dumb guy who comes along behind her and gets caught with the goods. :)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I was laughing too hard to even think about pics-my bad!!!

In his defense, I *will* say he isn't the one who more than likely took the bottle of blue cheese dressing and chewed it up to begin with. The honor probably went to his BFF, Stella T. (for trash) Gates. He's just the dumb guy who comes along behind her and gets caught with the goods. :)
Haha, same at my house, it is always my little diva Tara who actually steals something off the counter and then poor Rex gets caught with it, after it is already out of the kitchen and on the floor. Tara is a master at watching and waiting for the perfect opportunity to grab something. I really need eyes in the back of my head for her!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Haha,,,too funny...Notice how she wont look at you when she's caught...

I have a cute one of Jackson when I caught him with the trash can lid on his head...

SOOOO Busted Jackson - you big booboo head :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts