1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Pretty puppy! Congratulations!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
How cute and the next two are adorable. It was funny, cause I looked at the first two and was going to post, "You mean that's all there is. We want more!!!" Then the very next post had two more pictures...Thank You.

She is a pretty girl, adorable and cute, too!!!

·
Strong Ears
174 Posts
OK I can't resist... here are two more :D
Very pretty puppy, I'm jerlous...been trying to get show puppy for about a year now. Hopefully breeder I want to buy from is making those babies happen soon. I'm curious, what is the pedigree on your girl? She has the qualities I like, as does your male. Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Very cute. Congrats on your new addition!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats! Adorable girl! How does Cayman like his little sister?
Cayman is very much in love with her and has been great. The first few days he was out of control in the "romance (aka licking and humping) department" but that has settled down now. He tolerates her biting and rough play better than I expected. There has been no growling or nipping at all. He just opens his mouth wide and kind of puts it around her gently to play. He does hold her down with his paw if he wants to stop her for a minute.
She was a terror to her litter mates and we were concerned that she might be a handful when we got her home but she has been very normal now that she is out of that environment. She went back to our breeder last night for her shots and was again a terror with the other pups who were also there so she does need an alpha to keep her in check I believe. She is going to work with me every day which gives her and I some bonding time away from Cayman however I think we also need to work out a strategy for my wife to have one on one time with her as well.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
She is super cute! Our babies are half sisters, too :)

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Holly cow focker...that is one cute girl.
- love the consistent tan, on her muzzle to

I am not tired of seeing more photos either / nice pair.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts