Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shanoa got to come to the family Easter celebration at my sister-in-law's place. She loves it there, as she gets to run off-leash and have a good time. Simon had to stay home, mostly because of his car anxiety but also because he wasn't quite healed from the dental surgery.

Without further ado, the pictures:

Look ma, no paws!

Love my ball!

Woo hoo!

Yeah, I'm pretty good at jumping

She's in pretty good shape...gotta love those thighs!

Her tongue in this picture cracks me up

She loves to play ball so much!

It was a beautiful day out

We had to roll in the leaves after we played ball

She took about a five minute break to recharge...

and then cooled off in the river (after leaping off the 5 foot bank into the water!)

She likes to eat the water, rather than drink it

She loves the water, as long as it's not too deep

Getting down was much easier than going back up the same way!

We could not get her out of the water - she kept leaping off the bank, racing across, then going back for another leap

That's it! It was hard to narrow them down - I have close to 100 pictures :D She had a blast, then slept really well on the way home!

·
Registered
939 Posts
What a happy, good looking girl she is :)

Totally jealous that yours likes water! Callie thinks she's made of sugar and will MELT. hehe.

·
Super Moderator
22,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pics of such a pretty girl. How is Simon doing?
Thanks! We like her :)

Simon's doing really well. I'm sure he's glad the rotten teeth are gone. He's back on regular food and goes in for his re-check at the vet next week. We also are down to one lick sore that is almost healed up. Keeping my fingers crossed that we continue to make progress on it. He's just the sweetest boy ever. We adore him.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
awww I LOVE her, she really reminds me of my red angel (i miss so much)

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
She is in fantastic shape!

Love the pics. Shanoa clearly knows how to carpe diem! :D

(Glad to hear Simon's feeling better!)

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Great pictures of Shanoa, I love the one of her climbing out of the river! Thanks for the Simon update.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
O'h my...your SIL must live in gods country / as Shanoa rocks, at that place.
ThkU for sharing all the excellent and fun pics. MeadowCat...can she ever jump and climb a river bank.

Hoping Simon's healing from the dental surgery...is going great / just thinking of both your amazing dobes.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
That has got to be one of the best photo dumps I've seen in a long time. What wonderful pics. I love how happy she looks and how much fun she is having. And yes, she is buffed! She looks fantastic. Boy, I bet she crashed that night after all that fun! :)

Glad to hear Simon is doing so well. He looks like such a sweet boy and the two of them are adorable together.

·
Super Moderator
22,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And, I just wanted to add, Simon is going to give you those eyes because he couldn't go.
He absolutely did. He doesn't like being left completely by himself.

Reactions: Sherryh
1 - 20 of 26 Posts