Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some quick photos from this afternoon. Shanoa's really starting to want to wrestle with Simon quite a bit more than she used to. She's always loved to play chase with him, but now she wants to body slam and wrestle all the time.

Too fast for you!

I can totally push you over, even though you outweigh me by 25 pounds.

This is my demon possessed face:

Collision!

I will crush you!

Leap!

Ninja dogs:

Now I look utterly insane:

This is a love bite.

Two peas in a pod:

Tired and dirty:

Prancing like a pony:

That's all, folks!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
What fantastic pictures. Poor Flirt would love a real dog to play with. Those silly Vizslas don't like body slamming so she has to settle with face screaming and butt bumping.

·
Super Moderator
21,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What fantastic pictures. Poor Flirt would love a real dog to play with. Those silly Vizslas don't like body slamming so she has to settle with face screaming and butt bumping.
The body slamming with Simon is really new. I think it's actually taken the whole year for Shanoa to feel safe enough with Simon to play like that.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Great fun action shots, sure tell there best friends...turning the physical play on & off...and no body gets hurt.
- very nice dober pair, you got

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Awesome pics! Makes me want another dobe but i'm not that crazy haahaha
Glad Simon is back to his old self after his dental!
Its great watching them play!!!

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
I love seeing pics of Shanoa and Simon. It is great that Shanoa, even though she has a history of being reactive, found the perfect housemate/playmate. I wish Zeus had a friend he could play with (he has only played for a few seconds at daycare). Then again, when they weren't playing the other dog would likely be stealing his Mama's attention...he may prefer to be an only dog afterall. ;)

Reactions: MeadowCat

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Great photos, it reminds me so much of Nexus and Bella when they play, and Shanoa and Simon are even approximately sized close to my girls, color coordinated too. Bella outweighs Nexus, and is taller, yet Nexus still rules the roost.
Your two are gorgeous, love seeing photos of them.

Reactions: MeadowCat

·
Super Moderator
21,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like they have built their own UFC octagon in the middle of your green grass :D great pictures
Yeah, my back yard looks like a dog park. Sigh. Someday, maybe, I'll have some grass again :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts