Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elke is shamelessly begging you to vote for her in this contest. If you are on Facebook, please go to the link below and click the "vote" button. You can vote once a day.

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

Elke promises to give everyone who votes for her lots of Doberkisses, nose pokes, and paw punches.

She humbly thanks you.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
wish i could vote.

still a nonfacebooker.

Good luck Elke!
Same here - good luck.
- I only share my personal sh*t with close friends, FB NOT...if you want to talk to me, just phone...it is much more personal
- maybe I'm to old to see the FB need, I avoid it like the plague...and did I say, no cell phone in my pocket...lol

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,212 Posts
I need a gift of cash to be bought off--but I don't have facebook so I guess it's not worth the expenditure for you :( Wish I could help.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Beaumont67, ya cracked me up again!

people are always asking me why i do not answer my phone sometimes.

they find it hard to believe my cell phone sits in my cabin almost 24-7, and i on the other hand do not. heehee

oh ya.......................Go ELKE GO!!!! :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
I clicked vote and everything but then went back to the link and it isnt showing one more vote, still the same number as before. I hope my vote went through! Awesome pic!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,601 Posts
LOL! Been voting every day, good luck Elke. :)

Reactions: SoCalGirl

·
Registered
939 Posts
Voted! Go Elke!! :)

Reactions: SoCalGirl

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! It looks like she is currently in 12th place behind a bunch of NON DOBERMANS. I of course think she's prettier and more deserving than they are, so I appreciate any repeat voters and sharing with family & friends. 'Scuse me but the little fluffball wrapped in a towel that currently has 200 votes does not look like it is out there tearing it up in the wilderness. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts