Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been sewing up a storm...I go to work at 9 to 5 at the real estate office..(hey anyone want to buy or list a house with me) then I come home and start sewing.. I have a craft fair this weekend.. it will be my first one.. and boy am I nervious about it... I sure how that the dog coats and things go over like hot cakes.. could really use the $$$$$ with Christmas coming and Taxes due at the same time..Well, wish me luck everyone..

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
frznbuns said:
Well, I have been sewing up a storm...I go to work at 9 to 5 at the real estate office..(hey anyone want to buy or list a house with me) then I come home and start sewing.. I have a craft fair this weekend.. it will be my first one.. and boy am I nervious about it... I sure how that the dog coats and things go over like hot cakes.. could really use the $$$$$ with Christmas coming and Taxes due at the same time..Well, wish me luck everyone..
Hey good luck!!! We'll be rooting for ya!!:dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b

·
Registered
491 Posts
Goo luck, Frznbuns. We go to craft shows a lot here, and once in a great while people will have dog coats or bandanas at their craft booth, but usually when you find those booths, the people just make stuff for little dudes! Except for a bandana or two, I've not found anything that my big girls would fit into. Glad to see that youa are doing crafts for the big dogs! Good luck!
Paul

·
Registered
460 Posts
Frznbuns, do you just make coats or do you make sweaters too? Ava already has a coat(which btw, she wore out for the first time today. Brrrrr it's getting chilly!!) but I'd like to buy her a sweater or two because our house is so drafty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts