Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the culprit: Name: Gaston, crime: Killing stuffie in less than 15 minutes!!! Here is the whole frenzy from start to finish!!!

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
I have one of those too & a Doxie that gives you the look if her Big brother Buddy kills one of her toys.Really like the pictures too.
Patches Mom

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
OMG that is too cute!!! I LOVE that first pic LTH, he looks like he is contemplating the kill and laughing about it, the grin on his face is soooo cute!!!

He is such a handsome Man!

·
Registered
258 Posts
That is what our house looks like everyday...Copper is the queen. Maybe we can get the two together for a party!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
:eek: Poor stuffie had to suffer like it did. RIP little stuffie.

Reactions: LTH

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
LOL that is soooo funny - really good that you've captured the full crime on camera!! And I have to say that Gaston is the best looking criminal I've ever seen - gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I am laughing so hard, those pictures are so funny and bring back memories of when I USED TO BUY STUFFIES! I am a bad mummy now if it doesn't weigh a ton and solid like a rock they don't get it. Thanks for the morning giggle I needed that.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I am laughing so hard, those pictures are so funny and bring back memories of when I USED TO BUY STUFFIES! I am a bad mummy now if it doesn't weigh a ton and solid like a rock they don't get it. Thanks for the morning giggle I needed that.
I must be a bad mummy too cos the same goes here. I wanted to buy Tia a pressie yesterday and spent half an hour in the pet shop looking for something that I thought she wouldn't be able to destroy - picked a 'wiggly giggly', what looked like an indestructable toy - wrong!!!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I must be a bad mummy too cos the same goes here. I wanted to buy Tia a pressie yesterday and spent half an hour in the pet shop looking for something that I thought she wouldn't be able to destroy - picked a 'wiggly giggly', what looked like an indestructable toy - wrong!!!

I bought one of those, I joined the wrong club too. lol

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Hahahahhah......Nah, I still dont believe it. He was FRAMED! Poor Gaston......oh the lies his momma tells on him. Lies, Lies, Lies.

Cute pictures :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Handsome & Crafty...............a deadly combination, heheheheheheh

Why oh why must they see if they can kill them faster than we buy them??

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Handsome & Crafty...............a deadly combination, heheheheheheh

Why oh why must they see if they can kill them faster than we buy them??
I think 1 or 2 of the newer members need to get a copy of "The Doberman Handbook of Rules" there you will find Rule 7 subsection 2 paragraph 3,
I quote"all stuffies purchased and placed in said Dobermans territory will be sentenced to death and instantly torn limb from limb(or piece by piece)till said stuffie is no more", so there you have they don't like to do it,but it's the law!!
:help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11: :nana:

Reactions: LTH
1 - 19 of 19 Posts