Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The storm has lost much of its intensity and has slowed down considerably. It's now a Cat 2 storm and won't hit us until late tonight. But there were still decent enough waves, so we packed the dogs and Jordan into the van early this morning and went down to watch the surfers.

Here is Petri in the van - notice how incredibly thrilled he looks :)

Here he is perched on a wave breaker - He really does NOT share the rest of the families love for the water :)

Mark with both puppies :)

Jordan, Petri, Chihiro and I :)

And finally, Chi in the van :)

This last picture was taken as we were waiting for a friend to come and jump the van and then follow us back to the base. Last week the battery died and we got a new one - now we're thinking the alternator is gone... We babied it the few miles back home and the tow truck just came to take it to the shop for us. Stupid van! A seal in the radiator of my car blew the other day - so, now we're without a vehicle at all! Good thing this is a pretty small base and everything important is within walking distance! :) Part of me misses being in the US with a decent car - Over here we all just buy really cheap beaters to get us around for a few years...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pics Trac! Yes, Petri looks absolutely THRILLED!! Chi is a gorgeous girl as always!! By the way the coats on BOTH of them look awesome!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Love the pics, that is a really great shot of the four of you. Jordan is so pretty... What a sweet face on that child! Chi looks like she is enjoying it all LOL but poor Petri doesn't look amused. In the shot with the four he looks like he is thinking, "what is wrong with these people!!!!!!"

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Nice one's Tracy,Petri is, in the words of our queen Victoria "not amused". And who is the good looking black and rust girl in the second to last shot?
Ahh must be my Chi,i told you butter wouldn't melt in that golden girls mouth.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh great pictures!! Love the one of Petri in the back seat hahaha that's just too cute!! :D

My son was here as I looked at the post (he's 4) and he saw the pictures of the dogs. He said "Awww beautiful doggies" hehe ;)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww great pics! I think petri is just irriatated that you guys insist on bringing him when he'd rather stay home lol He probably thinks you need to accept the fact that he is a chiwauwa(sp!) not a doberman lol. he is precious and I love the ears! Chi is looking great too! Its funny cause I still see chi the same way as when she was a much littler puppy...and sometimes a picture of her will be on the homepage in the gallery from when I first "met" her and I couldnt believe how small she was!lol Its funny how as long as you see someone on a regular basis they look the same as they did when you first met them lol.
great pictures!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
OMG PETRI! I have missed you buddy. They took you to the beach, you are suppose to enjoy it. The sand in your feet, the wind in your hair (fur). The sounds of the waves crashing. You must be getting a little cold huh?

Wow Tracy, you look great! :)

Chi you are looking so mature, I think it's time I still them both. :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gracie's_Mom said:
OMG PETRI! I have missed you buddy. They took you to the beach, you are suppose to enjoy it. The sand in your feet, the wind in your hair (fur). The sounds of the waves crashing. You must be getting a little cold huh?

Wow Tracy, you look great! :)

Chi you are looking so mature, I think it's time I still them both. :)
LOL Katie,
I thought of you when I told Mark to sit Petri up on the breaker :) I think Petri would sacrific 1/2 his tail to get out of going there ever again. He just kind of plodded along the whole time until he realized we were headed back to the van - then he perked up and all but pranced back :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DaKari said:
Love the pics, that is a really great shot of the four of you. Jordan is so pretty... What a sweet face on that child! Chi looks like she is enjoying it all LOL but poor Petri doesn't look amused. In the shot with the four he looks like he is thinking, "what is wrong with these people!!!!!!"
Thank you DaKari - I swear if it was guaranteed they'd all turn out like her, I'd have 10 kids! But, since it's not and I don't want to screw up a good thing, she'll remain an only :)
Petri probably was thinking that, in fact, that thought probably enters his mind several times a day :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts