Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have owned two dobermans in my life. Just lost our great friend "Pete"(red male) at 2 1/2 yrs old to a damn sock that got caught in in small intestine!

He didn;t make it after two surgeries......we are heartbroken and obviously as dobie lovers want to jump right back on the merry-go-round!

Looking for a recomendation in a Pennsylvania, or NJ or MD breeder....HELP!

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
tell us what you are looking for, and maybe a little about yourself and your home.

I would be happy to privately give you names of some breeders in PA, NJ and the name of the local rescue as well.

I am an officer in the local DPCA affiliated Doberman Club, and know of most of the good breeders in your area. I'm also a volunteer for the local Doberman Rescue.......... so depending on what you are looking for I can go either direction :)

Reactions: kevinwike

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
I gave him a big list - so he has some phone time coming up!

Good luck - and we will of course want pictues when you find a new puppy to help fill that awful void left by your last boy.

Socks are the enemy - I know of more than one who was lost because of them!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for your input.....we are so anxious to get another dobie....this will be our first black and tan......pictures will be on the way as soon as we get our new one home.....

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm really sorry for your loss. What a terrible accident.

Thanks for posting this as my two pups seem to have a sock fasination too. Well, they are done with that! I myself don't ware socks I hate them. But The boys are going to have to keep there clothes picked up from now on. Good Luck on you new baby! You'll love the black and tan, there coats are soo nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts