Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These aren't anything jaw-dropping, just cute glimpses into their personalities. I think that's why I love when folks post videos here, even if they're 'boring.' If you agree, take a gander. ;)

"Chops" is the word we use for meals.
Excuse the books on the floor, speaker cable on the floor, and milk crates as we were/are in the process of moving.
kW22ZOqnMxM

This is at the Sandy River Delta, an off-leash dog park that is enormous (1400 acres) and nice because you can just walk trails and hike around and let them run and boing around like fools. This is what you'll see here. :)
xvaPtUWxerc

Here I wanted them to run at top speed like they were doing just before I got the phone out, but they decided that it was, instead, wrestle time.
qh77Z1b_Vo8

This one's a little longer, but if you're a Scout fan, you'll see her endearing happiness/spunkiness shine through here. :D
This is at our old house.
_YJ8S22XbRU

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Scout & Si are such an amazingly well matched pair! :D I love watching them play. Niz has the same reaction to "Food, Hungry, Dinner, Breakfast, Has Niz been fed yet," ect.... when I'm just mentioning them in passing to SO.

·
Super Moderator
23,670 Posts
They are just the best pair ever. I love that Scout can really keep up with Si and play rough and tumble with him. Your first video cracked me up; we get a very similar reaction here when we ask the dogs if they'd like to "EAT FOOD???"

Reactions: Sherryh and bean

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, she scabs him up much more than he does to her. :D He has little Scout Shark marks all over his back hocks especially LOL.... We went to the vet for Si for something once, and she was looking in his mouth, and said "what are these little cuts on his inner lips here?" She laughed when I told her they were from Scout. Ouch!

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Your video of the park made me miss Big Bear so very much. I miss the hiking and the meadows, man o man. I think I'll take Eli up there next weekend.

I marvel at how good Silas is with Scout. You don't have to make him wait his turn for fetching like I have to do here. He is a gentleman! Scout is an adorable charmer, pure darlingness oozes through all the videos. ;) I think you should teach Si to do that funny yes bow, that is how it looked to me, "do you want chops?" and he bowed in such a amazing way that said YES! hahahahaha. Eli gets very still and drools when I ask if he wants his dinner. He stares not moving, drool dropping slowly from his lips. Annie jumps and barks and does her cute paw beg, Pip does all his tricks, it is hilarious, I will try to get that on tape. I love the same type of videos that you do, a slice of life personality of the dogs. Thanks for sharing.

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, he is great with Scout but if we are at the park fetching it is much harder for him to contain himself. However, at the park most of the time Scout won't really fetch - she will chase for fun but then not necessarily pick it up unless it's a run-by to get Silas to chase her. She is a park runner/sniffer, and a home fetcher. In the video he was in the yard, and content with chomping on MostFavoritestBall. :)

Si drools when I have them sit and wait while I get the food ready before I release them. It's crazy and I am so happy he only does it at dinner time because I am not a wet-mouth dog fan!

Yes, we need more video of your crew - I don't think I've seen Pippin on any videos lately!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.