Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A photo thread of new toys I made and bought Mabel, there was a treat to but that was eaten pretty fast......and the wet gloomy weather that has me in a funk! And some of that darn cat too! Oh she almost landed herself out on the street...

First up, the weather shots (save the best aka the dog, for last and all ;) )

Loved the foggy affect

That damn cat:

Stop watching me humanoid....

I want to do pesky things...

Like plot how to take my feather toy down...

Yes she did succeed...and then got her butt beat. Top of the tv is boggarted broken/special/and off limits toys....something she does know!

So with this weather and me having lots of worn, torn, dingy jeans, i decided to become creative and recycle

Any guesses which one she has played with most so far....

I also stopped and took her into the pet store, which was very busy and she was so good! And only acted a little nervous, so she got a wild salmon bully stick type soft chew that was demolished in the parking lot :rolleyesww: and this new toy (we went for a new wubba friend but they only had the plain regular ones :p)

Hi DT, dis is ma new toy :D

What did you say?

Oh! it's a very nice toy...yea I know

Ok ma go away now, everyone has seen my new toy!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
It don't matter how big a nice new toy is, they will always still fit in Mabel's mouth...LOL.
- she sure like Mom spending $$ on her / great photos

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It don't matter how big a nice new toy is, they will always still fit in Mabel's mouth...LOL.
- she sure like Mom spending $$ on her / great photos
It's actually not to big but yup any toy any time gets a full grip, it's much funnier to watch how long she can carry around her 5/6lb smoked beef leg bone before she drops it! And my favorite part of the $ I spent today was the fish smell that stunk up my car from her treat stick the whole way home.....:vomit-smi

Mabel is so pretty and looks SUPER cute in the toy photos, especially the first one.
Thanks :) She was giving me the combo are you going to take this? / are we
going to play? look.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well , that was a little misleading. I was thinking I was gonna see some hottie in Daisy Dukes. Great pictures though.
Ask and you shall receive :lol2: ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts