Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Say hi to Lexi

923 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  eegreen 
#1 · (Edited)
We got her Monday, we thought they would require a home inspection, but they said we could email pictures of the yard. The fact that we are old probably didn't have anything to do to it. She was found tied to a truck with what they think is her brother (a red boy). They deemed them both 4 years old. There was a note that said she couldn't take care of them anymore. The man took them to the humane society. She is a hot mess, but inproving everyday. When she got home Monday, she slept all day and night. She must have not gotten any sleep there, she was there for 7 days. These pics are from yesterday, before she had a bath. She was so dirty. She has a few medical issues that are on there way to be resolved. He one ear that stands has a bacterial infection and already looks so much better today. She also has a UTI that we are treating with antibiotics. she seems so much better. She is a sweetheart, not much of a kisser, but loves to nose nuzzle. Her ears look like they were done with pinking shears. She isn't used to the tile floor and will have to work on that. Otherwise, she seems to be housebroken and we think she's beautiful, and that's really all that matters. The 1st dips*** that says something to me about her ears I'll tear theirs off. Oh and 1 more thing , she is so tiny, she weighs 47.5 lbs., she seems so short. But that's ok with us.

1 more thing, she has a long white stripe on her chest, it's about 5 in. long. This was the best pic of it I could get.

See less See more
#2 ·
Good for you rescuing her!!!! Your an Angel in disguise. Looking forward to seeing some happiness back in her eyes.
Wait for the kisses, they will come. You've just started touching her heart.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.