Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I also think that Rupert is drop dead gorgeous. I was showing my friends pictures of him the other day because we were talking about natural dobes.
I did the same. I was attempting to explain to someone what an au naturale dobe looks like, and I was failing miserably, so I showed them the delightfully handsome Rupert. So many people don't realize that their ears are naturally floppy. If I could get an uncropped, undocked pup in the States that looked like that, I'd do it in a heartbeat. :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
I did the same. I was attempting to explain to someone what an au naturale dobe looks like, and I was failing miserably, so I showed them the delightfully handsome Rupert. So many people don't realize that their ears are naturally floppy. If I could get an uncropped, undocked pup in the States that looked like that, I'd do it in a heartbeat. :)
You can, Do'Urdan has beautiful pups she leaves natural for Euro showing.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ok, I too was one who was hesitant to post on this thread, but the one thing that stood out to me no one else has mentioned. In the original thread before Alice's name was Alice ( http://www.dobermantalk.com/puppy-corner/58309-puppy-comments.html ) She said:

She is the easiest puppy ive ever owned and she is number 14! She is amazing and thank you I wanted an original name. It took me a week I've very fortunate to have found this knowledgeable community for valid conversations

PUPPY NUMBER 14! What happened to all the other dogs? She is now on puppy #15 and if she hasn't learned anything by now, I doubt she ever will.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Ok, I too was one who was hesitant to post on this thread, but the one thing that stood out to me no one else has mentioned. In the original thread before Alice's name was Alice ( http://www.dobermantalk.com/puppy-corner/58309-puppy-comments.html ) She said:

PUPPY NUMBER 14! What happened to all the other dogs? She is now on puppy #15 and if she hasn't learned anything by now, I doubt she ever will.
I actually took that to mean she was puppy 14 out of a litter of 14...so I think there is room for interpretation there.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Oy vey...that's a whole lot of puppies.

I'm not one to judge...but having that many pups, could've been BYB pups. I don't think a rescue or reputable breeder would be very happy to know this info and poteintually deny her of a pup.

Edit: If it were #14 of the litter, isn't 14 a large litter for dobes?

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
That's a tough one, I don't like to offend the other pies.
But, if I would have to chose one, I would go with cherry pie.

I also like cake.
What, no math nerd joke, with that opening I gave ya? Pffft.

Boston Cream Pie for me, and genuine NY cheesecake.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Oy vey...that's a whole lot of puppies.

I'm not one to judge...but having that many pups, could've been BYB pups. I don't think a rescue or reputable breeder would be very happy to know this info and poteintually deny her of a pup.

Edit: If it were #14 of the litter, isn't 14 a large litter for dobes?
It is unusual but not impossible...pets with potential comes to mind as having had litters that large...often :( poor girls

·
Super Moderator
23,451 Posts
What, no math nerd joke, with that opening I gave ya? Pffft.

Boston Cream Pie for me, and genuine NY cheesecake.
I'll take pretty much any pie, myself. It's one of my favorite desserts. A really well made blueberry pie (great berries, not too sweet, crust made with lard) makes me swoon.

My all time favorite pie, I think, is this awesome pumpkin-sweet potato pie I make. It's to die for.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
The natural ears are adorable on your pup. No one is going to think he's a **** hound. Well, some people might, but there are stupid people everywhere. I wouldnt risk a crop and flop at 12 weeks.

If ya wanna know about "mistaken identity" take a fawn with natural ears out in public... Leo is the single most stunning weim anyone has ever seen!:rolleyesww:

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Darn it, now I have to make pie tomorrow. You guys are trying to get me fat.

RFR I'm gonna need that recipe...
Only if you're FedExing half of that homemade cheesecake to me!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I feel a pie party coming on lol
A bake-a-thon would settle this crave battle :D

Reactions: Nubis'sDad
161 - 180 of 214 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.