Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Maximus Odin Aurelius
549 Posts
This is one of the many reasons why I love DT! Just going off about supporting BYB's and then end up discussing my favorit topic....pies and cakes! Everyone just cracks me up.

And by the way, our first dobe was from a BYB and my second was from a reputable breader from Miami. Yes, we paid ALOT more for our second dobe, but I have learned alot out BYB's and what to expect from a breeder. So THANKS!!! Everyone has been helpful and funny at times. :)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
This is one of the many reasons why I love DT! Just going off about supporting BYB's and then end up discussing my favorit topic....pies and cakes! Everyone just cracks me up.

And by the way, our first dobe was from a BYB and my second was from a reputable breader from Miami. Yes, we paid ALOT more for our second dobe, but I have learned alot out BYB's and what to expect from a breeder. So THANKS!!! Everyone has been helpful and funny at times. :)

...so whats your favorite pie and/or cake?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Where the **** is my raspberry cheesecake recipe, RFR???

Fine, I will fedEx half.

All I know is I am pie-less at the moment. I was poised and ready, WAITING for some sort of message indicating what the next step should be, prepared to sprint to the store with an ingredient list that never materialized. I have lost all faith in what is good and pie-tious.

·
Registered
775 Posts
French silk pie bar none, the best thing ever :) I'm jealous you all have such great bakeries near by!
All ours have is kirngle and breakfast goods...mnnmmm crispy buttery croisants!
OMG! I love Kringle!! My grandpa used to bring it to us all the time. But now he lives here with my mom... :( Kringle for breakfast is good.

I'm gunna have to say no to cake or pie... my favorite is brownies. I'm a chocoholic. Yummy, ooey, gooey fudgey, chocolately brownies. MMM

Also, my mouth is watering and I currently have no sweets...

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
Boston Cream. Raspberry seeds get in between your teeth, and are annoying.

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Where the **** is my raspberry cheesecake recipe, RFR???

Fine, I will fedEx half.

All I know is I am pie-less at the moment. I was poised and ready, WAITING for some sort of message indicating what the next step should be, prepared to sprint to the store with an ingredient list that never materialized. I have lost all faith in what is good and pie-tious.

Now, now, let's not practice false pie-ity. :D

It is my friend's recipe, not mine. I will have to cut her in for a piece of the pie, probably, to get her to give over the recipe.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
OMG! I love Kringle!! My grandpa used to bring it to us all the time. But now he lives here with my mom... :( Kringle for breakfast is good.

I'm gunna have to say no to cake or pie... my favorite is brownies. I'm a chocoholic. Yummy, ooey, gooey fudgey, chocolately brownies. MMM

Also, my mouth is watering and I currently have no sweets...
O&H ships ;) om nom nom..I am so getting fresh croissants and doughnuts sunday morning :D

·
Registered
716 Posts
Emma;

Congrats on your new addition!
I love Echo for a name!
You know I have a weak place in my heart for the reds as well!
I hope your new Lil'girl fills your home and heart with delight as with your first Dober Alice did!

I'm sitting here at 3:37 am having just walked threw the door from work, sharring a home cooked roast, carrots with mashed potatos with my two Dobes thinking of you and your new cutie!

I hope Haze enjoyes his new Lil Sister and she heals everyones heart!

"learn form the past, focus on today, plan for the future but, always live and love for "The Day!"
Your Friend Always... and sending Doberman kisses from Florida to Texas!

201 - 214 of 214 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.