Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 214 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Pie hangover?
Nah, just enough to be delicious and slightly burny in the throat if not refrigerated.

Got some oatmeal cookies on the cooling rack for my salted butter caramel ice cream! Ice cream cookie time. :D

(I bake something nearly every day.)

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Seriously? Cheescake, cupcakes? You guys are torturous! I was doing so well all day, but now all I want to do is head to the store and stick my face in the nearest cake.
You could always have a non-fat, no sugar added, high-fiber, carob chip rice cake :p

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Registered
262 Posts
rice cake or THIS piece of heaven. It really sucks when the only chocolate you can find in the house is the little chocolate chips in the Special K cereal.

OH MAN!

This cake reminds me of that overload at Claim Jumper!! Ya know, they always have it right there on the desert cart for you to drool over! :p

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
You all made me hungry, I'm eating dark chocolate M&M's right now (I don't know how to bake, lol). :)

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Peach pie is the best, with some vanilla bean ice cream. Come on, guys. No one else said peach pie?

However, now that we're branching out into the below the belt red velvet cupcakes, ZeldaRules, and my extremely successful diet just got significantly more difficult, why not go all the way off topic and mention Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee. Oh em gee.

Oh and monicaei, I'm sad to report that people still think that my cropped fawn is a Weim. :sd2:

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
I much prefer cake to pie.
Cupcakes, specifically.

While Red Velvet has always been a favorite yesterday I had this scrumptious beauty!
Say hello to a wedding cake cupcake <3
Hint: it tasted even better than it looked!
Be still, my heart.

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
15,035 Posts
I much prefer cake to pie.
Cupcakes, specifically.

While Red Velvet has always been a favorite yesterday I had this scrumptious beauty!
Say hello to a wedding cake cupcake <3
Hint: it tasted even better than it looked!
Pretty, but too much icing and not enough cupcake for me. :)

181 - 200 of 214 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.