Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Ok, I too was one who was hesitant to post on this thread, but the one thing that stood out to me no one else has mentioned. In the original thread before Alice's name was Alice ( http://www.dobermantalk.com/puppy-corner/58309-puppy-comments.html ) She said:

PUPPY NUMBER 14! What happened to all the other dogs? She is now on puppy #15 and if she hasn't learned anything by now, I doubt she ever will.
I actually took that to mean she was puppy 14 out of a litter of 14...so I think there is room for interpretation there.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Oy vey...that's a whole lot of puppies.

I'm not one to judge...but having that many pups, could've been BYB pups. I don't think a rescue or reputable breeder would be very happy to know this info and poteintually deny her of a pup.

Edit: If it were #14 of the litter, isn't 14 a large litter for dobes?
It is unusual but not impossible...pets with potential comes to mind as having had litters that large...often :( poor girls

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
OMG! I love Kringle!! My grandpa used to bring it to us all the time. But now he lives here with my mom... :( Kringle for breakfast is good.

I'm gunna have to say no to cake or pie... my favorite is brownies. I'm a chocoholic. Yummy, ooey, gooey fudgey, chocolately brownies. MMM

Also, my mouth is watering and I currently have no sweets...
O&H ships ;) om nom nom..I am so getting fresh croissants and doughnuts sunday morning :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.