Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this little girl threw my dog training school. Her parents are both police/search and rescue dogs and because of my school they gave me a discount on her so That I could eventually get her to do the same work as her parents. We are going to teach and learn with each other SHe was born in LEAP YEAR feb 29,2012 so she is exactly 3 months old . I need help with names My top choices are brandy, tia, storm, echo and eve suggestions would be great. will post plenty more photos as they come in.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
I think Princess is fitting.
Good for you TxDobieLady!!!!
Now you can be a Lady and her Princess. LOL

Reactions: TxDobieLady

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Of yours I like echo, but I just "feel" carmen when I see her, congrats on the new baby! And more pics of course!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.guys and I do like the name Carmen I knew I was going to get a red the second time around. After losing my Alice so soon I wasn't ready in my.hear for a black and tan.but this girl is the oppiste of Alice she is much more hyper and into things but that's good I need a dog with energy to keep up with haze

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
I guess with her being 12weeks, ur not getting her ears cropped. ?

Reactions: TxDobieLady

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Lucky you!!
all the names you picked are great except Storm-because she is Red it doesn't make sense=if she was blue it would

I was thinking if I had a girl I would call her Sophia-

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Do you have a registered name yet? Maybe you can tie them in.

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
No we are going in a few days the vet said it'll be fine I am.not a natural ear fan
Thanks
Kool, but personally I wouldn't take a chance on a long show crop where she is at the latter end of the ideal crop range. Yeah im not a fan of natural either, reminds me of a weimaraner.

Reactions: PatchworkRobot

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To me they look like black and tan coonhounds. But i wasnt going to do a long show crop I wanted in between a medium pet and a long crop closer to a medium is there any way that I can get the shape of the show crop w ith the length of the pet crop?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
She's beautiful.

I would call her Reba, Emmy or my favorite, Monroe.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I second monroe, or again carmen

ruby, regis, razzle, mia, marla, nala, juliet...

Reactions: Nubis'sDad
1 - 20 of 214 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.