Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Scenes that are pretty regular here too,and it doesn't matter how much you spend on toys a stick or an empty drink bottle are always much more fun.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Great videos....thank you for sharing! Now I know why Petey get bored and drives us nuts....another dog would make all the difference in the world.

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
What is it about those Dobergirls and their sticks? Java does the same thing at the DP - finds a stick and waves it under another dog's nose. Not a whole lot of tugging goes on for my taste - they each get a good grip and then stand still eye-balling each other. Love how even if there's only 3" of bare stick, Java will still grab hold and somehow manages to ease the other dog down the length until she has it all to herself!

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
What fun videos. I miss terribly the days that Summer and Cleo would play like that and to think it was only 7 1/2 months ago. I enjoy having friends over to play with Jordan so much, probably more then he does. Summer acts a lot like the beige dog in the video. She'll go up right to them, bark and then run away, over and over again before she lays down to rest the old coot.

Carol, my thoughts exactly. I'm just going to have to start borrowing dogs a little more often. Maybe I can find one to sit on a daily basis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts