Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sashagirl
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the much anticipated wait, Sasha's new collar has arrived! We ordered it off of Etsy from the CaliGirl company and it does not disappoint. Sasha figures she might be able to flirt with Nox a little bit sporting a new collar.

Sasha closely watching all of the neighbor kids as I do yard work

I love when she squints her eyes while sun bathing

Can't forget the crew pics

Happy Family

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Mabel says "You look so pretty!" from a fellow caligirl wearer, she has the same one in brown! <3 it!

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I'm still waiting for my collars from Cali Girl :( I ordered them in April *sigh*
Have you talked to her about that? I'm pretty sure I ordered 2 weeks after you if even that and I had mine on mabels neck within two weeks from ordering, much faster than the tags I got somewhere else on etsy...hmmm.

Promise they're worth the wait though! I love mabels collar!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Have you talked to her about that? I'm pretty sure I ordered 2 weeks after you if even that and I had mine on mabels neck within two weeks from ordering, much faster than the tags I got somewhere else on etsy...hmmm.

Promise they're worth the wait though! I love mabels collar!
Yup, I just messaged her about it again, she marked them shipped on the 31st but it seems as though the post office never got them or they failed to scan them and lost them. No update yet on where they are. She posted a photo of Harley's collar so I'm dying waiting for them. I'm sure she will message me back later today or this weekend, I know she's busy right now.

I love your collar though, I can't wait to get mine

Harley's collar as posted on her facebook page

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Yup, I just messaged her about it again, she marked them shipped on the 31st but it seems as though the post office never got them or they failed to scan them and lost them. No update yet on where they are. She posted a photo of Harley's collar so I'm dying waiting for them. I'm sure she will message me back later today or this weekend, I know she's busy right now.

I love your collar though, I can't wait to get mine

Harley's collar as posted on her facebook page
well at least she's aware and on top of whatever it is and not just forgot! bummer the p.o. messed it up though!

Thanks, i love it and its all because of you! haha i found it in your thread where you searched for the two you bought! lol

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I worked with her to make the MS collar. Roe is amazing and I got my collar pretty quickly. I am sure that she will make good and your collar will be with you soon.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Nubis doesnt like it, cuz its not manly, but he says it looks beautiful on your lady.

Reactions: Sashagirl

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
I love Cali Girl Collars!
Nox says thats a very sexy collar and he might have to steal it and add it to his collection of pink stuffs hahaha
Sash looks gorgeous in her new collar!!:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts