Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sasha has always been an ear nibbler. She loves to stick her nose in my ear while I'm sleeping, or nibble around on the ears of humans or other dogs! My brother-in-law has a little flat gold Harley earring that he wears, and every time he's at the house, he bends down to kiss on Sasha, and she 'nibbles' the earring right out of his ear! She is very fast! He freaks out, and starts yelling,"she swallowed my d*** earring!", but she always spits it out on the floor! The next time he is over, he forgets that she loves to tease him like that and will start kissing and nuzzling on her, and she nips the earring out of his ear again! Well, yesterday, we had the cable guy (not Larry) over to hook up our computer for broadband conection, and while he was all bent down and working on it, he jumped up real fast and said "man! I cant believe she (Sasha) did that!" I thought ~Oh man, what did she do? put her nose somewhere it didn't belong?) He said "she walked over and put my whole ear in her mouth!" I laughed and said, 'do you wear an earring?' He did--it was a diamond, and Sasha really fell in love with the looks of it!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Hopefully she has good breath...lol thats cute!
Duchess has an ear fettish with other dogs...with coco she will almost hold him still with her paws and then lick in and around his ears...coco has learned to love it...and he just closes his eyes...and lets out a groan. lol i have a picture of it...ill post it later lol She is such a "mommy dog" we call her. haha she wishes she had puppies!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
How funny.. One of my sister's dog has an ear thing too.. she will suck on the ear of their golden all the time...the poor dogs ears are always soaking wet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts