Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Riley is no longer a puppy...:(, I figured I would start a thread about him and his sister Sasha.

Here is a link to Riley's puppy thread, if you haven't heard about the incredible Warlock Min Pin: :supergrin
http://www.dobermantalk.com/puppy-corner/51210-put-our-application-little-guy-today.html

Anyway, here are a few pictures over the last couple of weeks of the mutts.
Sasha sitting pretty in front of the tree

Trying to teach Riley to walk...not going so well!

Hoggin the couch

the incredible flying Sasha

Sasha is such a block head, no wonder everyone confuses her for a boy...even with the pink collar on!

You can see in these pictures how much bigger Riley really is...must be those Min Pin legs.haha

Riley hoarding all the outside toys.

He runs like the wind.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love picture number 7, it looks like she's sneaking in and getting ready to kill someone :D
haha...She was watching Riley running around with her toys!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, Riley has really grown up. He is very tall - it will be interesting to see how he fills out. Great to see how they are doing!
He is so tall, people can't believe he is only a year old. I am ready for him to start filling out, being so tall it makes him look really thin.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gorgeous dogs! :) and greats pics. I love Sashas head! In my personal preference, I love big masculine wedge heads :D if love my next dobe to be a red female
Thanks! She is just so stocky compared to Riley. Its funny how they can come in some many different shapes/sizes.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sasha started her first Agility class tonight! She loved it has was going through the 15ft Tunnel, Chute and weave poles with ease by the end of the class!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
gorgeous dogs, both of them .. I cant believe how much leg Riley has!! And I love Sasha's big head, Bella has one like it.

Reactions: tater28115
1 - 20 of 43 Posts