Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took Gizz and Wez on the sandhills yesterday, must have walked for a good few miles, this is the first time Wez has been there and he was so excited. We kept him on the lead until we got to the massive pond. Gizz absoulty loves the water so went charging in upto his neck, Wez was dying to go after him, we let him off and he tiptoed round the edge not sure what to make of it but eventually jumped in, it was so funny seeing him trying to swim :) he got the hang of it in the end and didnt want to come out. On the way back we let him run around with Gizz, he was like an overexcited child lol. Needless to say we had one tried puppy when we got home, just wish i had the camera with me :( Will take some next time :):3dbiggrin

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Naughty ,naughty Vikki, Lexus,Tracy Jo and co will be round to "rough you up" for not taking your camera!!
:3dbiggrin :bouncesgr :largegr:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
YOu got it Brum..... Lookie here, go get your camera now, strap it around your neck, now leave it there forever!!

Sounded like a great day! Just wish there were pics *cough cough* ;)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Honestly Vikki, I expected better from you! I suggest that we make everyone sign a contract agreeing to carry their camera at all times before we allow membership from now on! And who are you to talk, Tony? Tracy Jo and co??? I remember you quoting bilaws or some such nonsense that time I took Chi to the beach without the camera :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:( I'm sorry we will be going again soon so will take lots of pics and overload you with them lol. Oh and Brum if you do come round to tell me off, i'm napping your puppy lol ;)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Sounds like an awesome day!!!! and an awesome place to bring the dogs! When I saw the subject "Sandhill" I just KNEW that had to be a thread with pictures! but I was wrong :( lol I can picture what he looked like in my head though! and THEY ARE BOTH soooooo cute and fun!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Sorry Tracy i include myself in the"co" but i am the only one in the position to "rough" Vikki up and "I'M SCARED she might set that big dobie on me"
:help_up_2 :flower: :talk2hand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.