Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was bored and was wandering around the internet until I happened upon this craigslist ad "Doberman 9 month old". It looks like they did a total hack job on the poor boy's ears and the original poster didn't give a reason for abandoning him but instead had the nerve to ask for $200 as a 'rehoming fee'.

Now I'm not really sure what to do in this situation because as much as I wish I could take him in, I don't have the room at the moment. However I've seen you guys work miracles with unwanted dobermans so I wanted to bring this one to the attention of anyone who may have an idea on how to help him.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
So I was bored and was wandering around the internet until I happened upon this craigslist ad "Doberman 9 month old". It looks like they did a total hack job on the poor boy's ears and the original poster didn't give a reason for abandoning him but instead had the nerve to ask for $200 as a 'rehoming fee'.

Now I'm not really sure what to do in this situation because as much as I wish I could take him in, I don't have the room at the moment. However I've seen you guys work miracles with unwanted dobermans so I wanted to bring this one to the attention of anyone who may have an idea on how to help him.
Poor little mite, who the hell hacked his ears about like that. I do hope someone can work a miracle and find him a forever home.

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Pit Bull crop some one did not know what they were doing that is for sure. They just arrested a guy that cropped dogs ears at his house he had clients from 3-4 states he was not a vet.The article was in the newspaper here in Tulsa also on the news a couple of days ago hope they throw the book at him but thats not likely.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much Darkevs, please let us know what they say about him. Poor boy doesn't deserve a life of an unwanted pet :(

Yea I agree with you Patches Mom and it's terrible what people will do to animals for money, it makes my heart cry. I wonder if the owner of that dobe asked for a pit crop or just sent him to any hack and said "crop my dog's ears" that's that. It's tragic either way really, poor little guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts